Were the Haitian revolutionaries satanists?

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
So a bunch of cac's enslaving a whole race, stripping them of their freedom and beating them daily is not satanic to you OP? Are you retarded or something?
Nope because the most popular form of Satinism is liberal as fukk and is about freedom, also they see themselves a goody too shoes the same way their opps do.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
What's with all these c00nish threads?

Dutty Boukman summoned the power of his ancestors to destroy the whites of Haiti. His ancestors stood by him and vanquished his foes. When has the Christian God done that for black folk?
:mjcry: perfect brehs

i always ask the ancestors for guidance

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
I'm happy we revolted but that voudou shyt is NOT what's up. Spew whatever pro-black shyt at me but my family is from Haiti and they've been around that shyt. I got stories for fukking days. Bottom line if you're not worshipping God then you're worshipping the devil, no ifs ands or buts.

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

First successful slave revolt in the west.

Is it so unbelievable that it has to be the Devils work?

:pacspit:

We the most hated black nationality

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
White people believe in a god that:

*fukked with a mans life and killed off his entire family, burned down his house, gave him agonizing leprosy, and destroyed all his assets to win some petty ass bet (the story of Job)
*Set upon 12 apocalyptic plagues where rivers would flow with blood, the sun would cease to shine, crops would never grow, and all firstborn sons would die (exodus)
*Commanded one of his believers to killing his own son "just because" (the binding of isaac)
*Destroyed the cities of Canaan, Sodom, and Gomorrah and more for exercising the free will god gave them by being sexually deviant
*Was about to kill his own prophet and most devout follower Moses for absolutely no reason and only spared him because he circumcised his son
*Condones the execution of those who do not respect the Sabbath day (exodus)
*Genocided more than 3/4 of all life on earth because he just felt like he needed a do over
and a whole bunch of other shyt.

That sounds much more Satanic to me

Daps
I'm happy we revolted but that voudou shyt is NOT what's up. Spew whatever pro-black shyt at me but my family is from Haiti and they've been around that shyt. I got stories for fukking days. Bottom line if you're not worshipping God then you're worshipping the devil, no ifs ands or buts.

I guess all the millions of people around the world who worship their own Gods are automatically Satanists.

You sound like one of those brainwashed Christians. Foh

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
I guess all the millions of people around the world who worship their own Gods are automatically Satanists.

You sound like one of those brainwashed Christians. Foh
yup

nothing brainwashed about me. My family was never originally Christians, it was a conscious decision that they made themselves after being exposed to shyt you could only dream about in your nightmares.

Daps
yup

nothing brainwashed about me. My family was never originally Christians, it was a conscious decision that they made themselves after being exposed to shyt you could only dream about in your nightmares.

You still sound like one of those White missionaries who claim whoever isn't worshipping their God is a devil. :camby:

I'm Haitian and I've already experienced Vodun also. My mom was cursed multiple times and they cursed/killed my grandmother for her land. Mom had to go to Haiti to remove the hex and everything. The people who cursed my fam is dead anyways. I still remember my parents putting up seals around the house and pouring salt everywhere.

People have been worshipping their own Gods/Ancestors/Nature before Christianity was even a concept/idea and none of them were Satanists. :umad:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
People seem to think if you worship anything other than the Christian God your a Satanist.

No they weren't Satanists.

And yes the French deserved it.
:francis:

First successful slave revolt in the west.

Is it so unbelievable that it has to be the Devils work?

:pacspit:

We the most hated black nationality
Hey I'm just making this thread for the c00ns.