Were The 80s the golden era for Drug Dealers

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
any of you :flabbynsick: remember the hustlers back then livin life to the fullest?

the ostentatious display of wealth:takedat:

because the economy was in a slump, your money stretched longer

even teens had the chance to make a couple hundred $ in a matter of hours

the music of the era:lawd:

buyin front row seats to a michael jackson show :banderas:

easier to launder money, step into a bank to deposit 50k in 20s and 5$ :mjlol: talmbout , its from my paper route:yeshrug:

attending a tyson fight during his prime wearing a shiny suit with the shirt un-buttoned all the way down to the middle of yo chest, a gold rollie and yo hoe on your arm lookin like . . .
full

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
That was an ILLUSION dude...

For every Kingpin he had a crew of at least 10 cats whom weren't eating like that

Most cats I know struggled flipping 50 packs

damn_ese

All Star
Daps

For every Kingpin he had a crew of at least 10 cats whom weren't eating like that

yeah, i get that, but what im saying is it seems it was easier to enjoy your money compared to today.

-before the feds cracked down on money laundering
-no sentencing minimums
-open air selling
-protected by the CIA . . actually that probably still happening now
-seems like back then you could get away with more than today

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
yeah, i get that, but what im saying is it seems it was easier to enjoy your money compared to today.

-before the feds cracked down on money laundering
-no sentencing minimums
-open air selling
-protected by the CIA . . actually that probably still happening now
-seems like back then you could get away with more than today

Only a select few got away with shyt and that's because "THEY" allowed u too...

Anybody who dealt in multikilo distribution had a cosign from the feds or the local police who my uncle admit gave him a pass....

The game was VERY POLITICAL back then to you couldn't just buy your way in (cop some work) ..u had to get plugged in ....so they front you dat work based on relationships.....

Don't let these old back in 88 rap songs and movies fool ya..the game was dirty as full

I know I'm 41.....and my uncle WAS kingpin status...now he is CELLMATE status

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

THIS! It was the end of the black underworld. Lames got into the game and messed it up for ever.
any of you :flabbynsick: remember the hustlers back then livin life to the fullest?

the ostentatious display of wealth:takedat:

because the economy was in a slump, your money stretched longer

even teens had the chance to make a couple hundred $ in a matter of hours

the music of the era:lawd:

buyin front row seats to a michael jackson show :banderas:

easier to launder money, step into a bank to deposit 50k in 20s and 5$ :mjlol: talmbout , its from my paper route:yeshrug:

attending a tyson fight during his prime wearing a shiny suit with the shirt un-buttoned all the way down to the middle of yo chest, a gold rollie and yo hoe on your arm lookin like . . .
full

Read the above post.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I dunno :patrice:....every relative I have from that era that were in the streets (including an uncle that was eating very well) all say the level of money was a different animal. Especially...the easiness in which they came by it. A lot of shyt was new and fresh back then too. Lets face it...outside some technological shyt...nggas aint doin nothin new under the sun cacs haven't seen or heard before :comeon:...The golden years died in the 90s and onward...but for a select few. Even into early 00s before they started really roofin nggas.

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
I dunno :patrice:....every relative I have from that era that were in the streets (including an uncle that was eating very well) all say the level of money was a different animal. Especially...the easiness in which they came by it. A lot of shyt was new and fresh back then too. Lets face it...outside some technological shyt...nggas aint doin nothin new under the sun cacs haven't seen or heard before :comeon:...The golden years died in the 90s and onward...but for a select few. Even into early 00s before they started really roofin nggas.

thats what im saying, it seems like dealing back then or should i say finding clients was more straight forward, kids turning into goddamn mini kingpins

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Nah right now is, you just gotta be smarter to reap the benefits.

Yea back then anybody could hop on a corner and make some decent money.

But now anybody can get on the internet, do a little research and become a real millionaire if you got the nuts for it.

Hell, fentanyl alone is God's personal gift to drug dealers and it seems the only nikkas hip to it right now are Atlanta, Detroit, and Baltimore nikkas.

Then you got mephedrone, A-PVP, pharmaceutical APIs etc etc.

People making more money off illicit drugs than ever before.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I was going to post a whole explanation but bottom line is yes it was a "golden" era but for all the money they made all we have to show for it is broken homes, single mothers and incarcerated fathers.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Nah right now is, you just gotta be smarter to reap the benefits.

Yea back then anybody could hop on a corner and make some decent money.

But now anybody can get on the internet, do a little research and become a real millionaire if you got the nuts for it.

Hell, fentanyl alone is God's personal gift to drug dealers and it seems the only nikkas hip to it right now are Atlanta, Detroit, and Baltimore nikkas.

Then you got mephedrone, A-PVP, pharmaceutical APIs etc etc.

People making more money off illicit drugs than ever before.

But it's mostly FINESSING....

In the south alot of cats are getting over selling AIR PACKS.....PSUEDO higrade (loud) weed.....smells strong ..buds LOOK good but it's actually reg or mid with a synthetic thrown in as well

alot of fugazi pills on the market...u have guys buying Pill Pressing machines for like a couple of hundred and taking the mold and stamp off the original pill and producing thousands of copy cat bogus pills...
And let's not forget all this FAKE AZZ LEAN outchea.....mofos getting taxed for pseudo actavis...

He'll I was on eBay and some cat was selling used bottles of Promethazine Cough syrup and cats were copping em..

EMPTY Promethazine with Codeine Syrup Cough Syrup bottles with CAPS | eBay

U know what they using it for :umad:

Last edited: