Went to go see an apartment, and the Real Estate agent was acting slick, hesitant to give me the place

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Replied to an ad. Saw that it was a cheap price, neighborhood was ehh, not the best

First went into the apartment, and it wasn't even cleaned, dusty. Decent sized apartment

Then I asked, "So when is this place going to be cleaned?" :jbhmm:

Then he was like. "Oh the cleaners were supposed to come this week. But I can knock off some of the security deposit if you clean it yourself"

Told him I would think about it. We had a good convo laughing it up, told me tonight he'll send me the lease to sign. Then tomorrow, dude texting me "Oh I never got the emails of your landlords for references, so unfortunately I can't move you in until that happens"

I'm like, "I already gave you their phone numbers 2 weeks ago, you didn't call them?? If you have any trepidation or apprehension with moving me in, let me know".

Then he juelzed his ass off. Now he's blowing up my phone leaving voicemails. What an idiot :dead::mjlol::dahell:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
We need to stop tolerating disrespect. It’s clear he didn’t put in his best effort to sell you the apartment.

Take his call.

When you answer the phone, explain why you’re not interested and let him know how he can improve his attitude. Keep it straightforward—there’s no need to go back and forth. It’s simply a matter of getting a new agent and a new place.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
We need to stop tolerating disrespect. It’s clear he didn’t put in his best effort to sell you the apartment.

Take his call.

When you answer the phone, explain why you’re not interested and let him know how he can improve his attitude. Keep it straightforward—there’s no need to go back and forth. It’s simply a matter of getting a new agent and a new place.

2bb77b7c-f715-416c-bd8f-e46cf2e8f1c4_text.gif