Well, Obama just lost my vote...

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking 5 whole dollars for chicken wings and fries from the Chinese spot? Not the fukking America I wanna live in.

obamas fault:obama: because you feel you got robbed on the wings? so who are you going to vote for? and if they win are the prices going to drop to 2.99?:yeshrug:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
tumblr_m7sv7relgT1rcql6yo1_400.jpg

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
This was his response to a Black Enterprise question about whether he'd done enough for black businesses:

"I want all Americans to have opportunity. I'm not the president of black America. I'm the president of the United States of America, but the programs that we have put in place have been directed at those folks who are least able to get financing through conventional means, who have been in the past locked out of opportunities that were available to everybody.

:aicmon::beli:

President Obama:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Y'all know I'm trolling. I don't normally frequent the Chinese food spot but it's the only thing open this late and the last time I went the price was $4.25. Now it jumped $.75 for substandard chicken and solidified grease they call fries. Shoulda just went to sleep and dreamed about food.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
When Mexicans ask him to help with immigration laws he doesn't say he isn't the President of Mexican America. Just saying.

He knows he can say almost anything to black Americans and still count on their votes. We're the wife at home. Obama's courting that new p*ssy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Y'all know I'm trolling. I don't normally frequent the Chinese food spot but it's the only thing open this late and the last time I went the price was $4.25. Now it jumped $.75 for substandard chicken and solidified grease they call fries. Shoulda just went to sleep and dreamed about food.

:laff: yall nikkas sleepin this bul he stupid as hell