Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I went kinda ham yall

WP_20180704_13_54_09_Pro.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
GameStop usually has good sales going on. The gaming community just hates them and will miss them dearly when they finally go out :manny:

With all that said. Is Destiny 2 really THAT bad? I mean I am not really interested, but for $10 it is tempting to check it out :patrice:

Who plays it? @GoldenGlove ?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
GameStop usually has good sales going on. The gaming community just hates them and will miss them dearly when they finally go out :manny:

With all that said. Is Destiny 2 really THAT bad? I mean I am not really interested, but for $10 it is tempting to check it out :patrice:

I haven’t played it in a long time, but down to do a raid if you cop it on P4.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN

Been trying to tell dudes this....if you pay for a pro or elite membership($14.99 - 10% off with pre-owned with pro, $29.99 - 20% with elite...and you can use you GS points to pay for it) and you are cool with buying pre-owned then you wait til they have their B2G1 free on pre-owned sale, which is going on right now, you can clean up on a bunch of games for good prices. I use to kill em on that deal, had a nikka walking out with damn near 40 games for less that a couple bills.:banderas:

I've gone all digital this cycle except for Nintendo games so the blow won't hit me so hard when they do eventually fold but GS been good to a nikka over the years.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Destiny 2
:mjlol:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Base game is kind of worthless you'd have buy 35 dollars of DLCp to catch up to be ready to buy the 40 dollar DLC in 2 months that may or may not fix the game. Better off waiting for a trash of the year edition or some shyt.