8OpGFkv.jpg
body lookin right.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
if i didnt have a girl. id put the works on that body....look like she got a sexy lil bellybutton ring

she might put work on you, buddy. she looks pretty built. i like that breast shape, not just the size.

that ain't your fiance is it tho? i don't wanna disrespect on the sly. me and my aqua-colored skinny jeans ain't built like that.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
she might put work on you, buddy. she looks pretty built. i like that breast shape, not just the size.

that ain't your fiance is it tho? i don't wanna disrespect on the sly. me and my aqua-colored skinny jeans ain't built like that.
lmao, its possible ,i been with girls who wanna put that work in .theyre the best imo. I cant deal with no girl that move like a dead fish in the bed.

nah that aint my fiance.....my fiance like 5'2 with 44 inch hips and a small waist with some lil bcups. she bad too.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
lmao, its possible ,i been with girls who wanna put that work in .theyre the best imo. I cant deal with no girl that move like a dead fish in the bed.

nah that aint my fiance.....my fiance like 5'2 with 44 inch hips and a small waist with some lil bcups. she bad too.

i agree. sometimes it gets to that point where you wearin it out but some ladies don't even put up a fight, ya know. it's like humping a pillow that could call the cops if you aren't careful.