WELCOME TO THE TABLES OF TIME!!!!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
HEY JOE!!

welcome to the tables of time.

the time capsulated memorial of any gooflames, who went through the tables!!!

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hell yeah I'd want Halle Berry to let me fukk even if she was my mother any man who says he wouldn't is either lyin or gay, you the fukkin weirdo usin more corny cac insults again "gooflame" "shadowboxer face" "Helen" "Lee Daniels" talkin bout me usin "film" to attack blacks when your autistic ass is the one makin film references.:stopitslime: You a lame wit your terrible ignant black man shtick you clearly a racist cac for bein in blackface on here you should be banned for that wack ass racist parody, and I ain't makin incest jokes I'm dead ass serious a bad bytch is a bad bytch.:yeshrug:No surprise that butthurt fakkit mrken12 dapped that post like he daps any post that insults me, given how you obviously an alias and responded a week after the fact even tho you been postin in other threads since then he's prolly behind your account too:patrice:come to think of it another jackass would also respond to me a week apart:jbhmm:let me find out that lame is runnin all these aliases to keep the back and forth goin cause he's still furious.:pachaha:

ART BARR said:
you really don't know what month it is do you,.....

JOEY STYLES : WELCOME!!!
COLI-BATTLE DOME CLOSE BAND SHELL FIGHT ARENA COLISEUM FANS.

THIS IS JOEY STYLES, AND MY HOF COLI COLLEAGUE JR:

coli-battle dome close band shell fight arena colisieum fans.
on behalf of

THECOLI.COM
@Brooklynzson
@cook

WE WELCOME YOU!
TO THE NATIONAL ANNUAL COLISEUM LAME CLEARING RITUAL:

NATIONAL TABLES MONTH 2016!!!

coliseum fans,...don't be sour...ca ca CLAP!

FOR YOUR COLI WORLD CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

ART BARR!!!

OH MY GAWD!!!

our championship hero makes his way to ringside.
amidst his glorious coli dome speedracer the movie classroom defeaning pop!

witness greatness,....the moment you been waiting for.
the return of the enfamous:

OH NO UH UH FINGER WAVE OF DOOM

ART BARR: ENTERS THE COLI-DOME FIGHT RING FROM THE APRON LIKE:

THE ANNUAL RETURN OF THE GAWD LIKE:

KICK WHAM!!!

OH MY GAWD !!!!

STACK PESO GOES THROUGHED'T THE FLAMIN TABLES!!!

ART BARR : TABLIN;!!! THAT's what i do......

STACK MONEY WELCOME TO THE BUSH LEAGUES!!!

FOR saying you would have incest with your mom's.
i don't care if she looked like halle berry fool,...incest is wrong you goofie.....

LET'S RELIVE ALL THE TABLES SMASHING ACTION FROM YEAR'S PAST, COLI FANS!

SPEEDRACER THE MOVIE ENTRYWAYEXITWAY CONFETTI STREAMER POP!!!

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you really don't know what month it is do you,.....
joey_styles.gif

joey-styles-o.gif

JOEY STYLES : WELCOME!!!
COLI-BATTLE DOME CLOSE BAND SHELL FIGHT ARENA COLISEUM FANS.

THIS IS JOEY STYLES, AND MY HOF COLI COLLEAGUE JR:

dc8qd1.jpg

coli-battle dome close band shell fight arena colisieum fans.
on behalf of

THECOLI.COM
@Brooklynzson
@cook

WE WELCOME YOU!
TO THE NATIONAL ANNUAL COLISEUM LAME CLEARING RITUAL:

NATIONAL TABLES MONTH 2016!!!

coliseum fans,...don't be sour...ca ca CLAP!

j.gif

FOR YOUR COLI WORLD CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

ART BARR!!!

OH MY GAWD!!!

our championship hero makes his way to ringside.
amidst his glorious coli dome speedracer the movie classroom defeaning pop!
proxy

witness greatness,....the moment you been waiting for.
the return of the enfamous:

OH NO UH UH FINGER WAVE OF DOOM

196175.gif

ART BARR: ENTERS THE COLI-DOME FIGHT RING FROM THE APRON LIKE:

ezgif-save.gif

THE ANNUAL RETURN OF THE GAWD LIKE:

KICK WHAM!!!
gPaTHz.gif

OH MY GAWD !!!!

STACK PESO GOES THROUGHED'T THE FLAMIN TABLES!!!

tumblr_nbzsdvYC8d1sdqajoo1_400.gif

ART BARR : TABLIN;!!! THAT's what i do......
ido.gif

STACK MONEY WELCOME TO THE BUSH LEAGUES!!!

FOR saying you would have incest with your mom's.
i don't care if she looked like halle berry fool,...incest is wrong you goofie.....

LET'S RELIVE ALL THE TABLES SMASHING ACTION FROM YEAR'S PAST, COLI FANS!
ucn36kra7qnodbihhamj.gif

SPEEDRACER THE MOVIE ENTRYWAYEXITWAY CONFETTI STREAMER POP!!!

2009%20-%20austin_aries%20autoplay_gif%20confetti%20destination_x%20gif%20tna%20tna_world_heavyweight_title.gif
:russell:Cac post, I ain't playin your virgin virtual wrestlin game your lame ass gotta be the biggest loser on this site especially if you really mrken12.:scusthov: This that hypocrisy that I'm talkin bout them gay cacs wanna whine cause I type a paragraph yet those same clowns will prolly dap this weak shyt up even tho you spent like 30 minutes searchin for them gifs and thinkin up corny lines from your wrestlin persona:mjlol:so not only do you do bad impersonations of blacks but you do bad wrestler impersonations too and unlike the Hollywood Hogan/Kevin Nash aliases you not even funny.:camby:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

we know you got issues.
you self admitted,...you would have incestous relationships with your mom's.
if she looked like or was halle berry, you goofie.
then, you going from thread to thread.
trying to deflect and down play your goofball lame face ass remarks.

yousa goofie, breh....
just show the coli you are an even bigger goofie.
an incestous driven goofie, at that.

you should be banned.

art barr

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
we know you got issues.
you self admitted,...you would have incestous relationships with your mom's.
if she looked like or was halle berry, you goofie.
then, you going from thread to thread.
trying to deflect and down play your goofball lame face ass remarks.

yousa goofie, breh....
just show the coli you are an even bigger goofie.
an incestous driven goofie, at that.

you should be banned.

art barr
:stopitslime:You the one wit issues goin from thread to thread whinin to me cause you still butthurt about some shyt from last year and can't let it go, usin corny cac terms like "goofie" and "goofball" thinkin its somehow funny in an ironic way like a typical cac. Then you try to deflect from YOUR bytchass antics by constantly bringin up the incest shyt, you should be banned for your racist cac parody of the way blacks talk. fukk off.:pacspit:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:stopitslime:You the one wit issues goin from thread to thread whinin to me cause you still butthurt about some shyt from last year and can't let it go, usin corny cac terms like "goofie" and "goofball" thinkin its somehow funny in an ironic way like a typical cac. Then you try to deflect from YOUR bytchass antics by constantly bringin up the incest shyt, you should be banned for your racist cac parody of the way blacks talk. fukk off.:pacspit:

okay incest boy.....
i, knew from your comments you could not handle being tabled.

shyt is hilarious watching you try to spin it, too.

art barr

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
okay incest boy.....
i, knew from your comments you could not handle being tabled.

shyt is hilarious watching you try to spin it, too.

art barr
Incest boy >>> wrestlin boy talkin bout "bein tabled" like that really happened, I already told you I don't play wrestlin on message boards so I wasn't gonna indulge you in your fantasy world cac.:francis: You tryna spin bein a fukkin loser when this very thread proves what a fukkin corny autistic virgin you really are, endin every post wit "Art Barr" like you just cut a promo:pachaha:seriously just kill yourself cac.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Incest boy >>> wrestlin boy talkin bout "bein tabled" like that really happened, I already told you I don't play wrestlin on message boards so I wasn't gonna indulge you in your fantasy world cac.:francis: You tryna spin bein a fukkin loser when this very thread proves what a fukkin corny autistic virgin you really are, endin every post wit "Art Barr" like you just cut a promo:pachaha:seriously just kill yourself cac.

you are nominated for tsc's worst poster of the year.
so, why are you deflecting on fantasy and all this other shyt.
everyone knows you would carry on an incestous relationship, with your own mother, breh.
then, you trying to talk about what is corny, or cac, or downplay wrasslin'.

yeah, this proves every nikka who went throughed't the table had issues.

you following me around,....after an incest post, breh.
think about it you lame.
the obvious difference between me being the best poster and you are nominated and would have won the worst.
like get real, nikka.
when, you draw like me or offer any actual content like me.
you will still be inferior cause you have incestous thoughts,..... you sexually deviant ass miscreant.

art barr

#itag

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you are nominated for tsc's worst poster of the year.
so, why are you deflecting on fantasy and all this other shyt.
everyone knows you would carry on an incestous relationship, with your own mother, breh.
then, you trying to talk about what is corny, or cac, or downplay wrasslin'.

yeah, this proves every nikka who went throughed't the table had issues.

you following me around,....after an incest post, breh.
think about it you lame.
the obvious difference between me being the best poster and you are nominated and would have won the worst.
like get real, nikka.
when, you draw like me or offer any actual content like me.
you will still be inferior cause you have incestous thoughts,..... you sexually deviant ass miscreant.

art barr

#itag
:francis:I was nominated by your fakkit friends cause they got mad at my posts and the head faq is STILL mad (you prolly his alias:mjpls:), you the one deflectin fantasy this thread is based on you pretendin to wrestle on a message board for Christ's sake nothin is more corny and cac than that.:scust: shyt like this makes wrestlin fans look pathetic and cacs like you are why smarks are viewed as losers, :ufdup:YOU quoted me in this thread dummy and keep followin ME around and that was after you responded to me a week after the fact now I'm sure you and mrken12 are the same person cause you have the same delusional way of accusin me of the very things you doin yourself. :sas1:TSC is a haven for the biggest losers on this site of course virgin cacs are gonna nominate a fellow lame like you for best poster cause they relate to your corny ass while they would nominate me for worst outta anger cause I don't follow the autistic smark narrative of this board:sas2: you still talkin like a wrestler in your delusional unfunny posts but these are the same cacs that are fans of corny cac comedians so your retarded posts are on their level.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:francis:I was nominated by your fakkit friends cause they got mad at my posts and the head faq is STILL mad (you prolly his alias:mjpls:), you the one deflectin fantasy this thread is based on you pretendin to wrestle on a message board for Christ's sake nothin is more corny and cac than that.:scust: shyt like this makes wrestlin fans look pathetic and cacs like you are why smarks are viewed as losers, :ufdup:YOU quoted me in this thread dummy and keep followin ME around and that was after you responded to me a week after the fact now I'm sure you and mrken12 are the same person cause you have the same delusional way of accusin me of the very things you doin yourself. :sas1:TSC is a haven for the biggest losers on this site of course virgin cacs are gonna nominate a fellow lame like you for best poster cause they relate to your corny ass while they would nominate me for worst outta anger cause I don't follow the autistic smark narrative of this board:sas2: you still talkin like a wrestler in your delusional unfunny posts but these are the same cacs that are fans of corny cac comedians so your retarded posts are on their level.

okay, so leave.
you need a new username anyway.
ol' tre styles in your dressing room upset cause you got tabled't face ass.
cuba-300x165.jpg

boyz-n-the-hood-o.gif