Weird shyt happening while texting. What could it be?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Basically a family member that text me daily, but is not tech savvy to have all kinds of apps and shyt. So they text me and it says it originated from a number that neither of us know. Usually it just shows their name and the long texting thread. When I call the number it says the person isn't available or some shyt :jbhmm:

I wonder if that textnow app is responsible for this. I have it on my phone:jbhmm:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Clearly you're being contacted by another version of you in a parallel universe. In that universe you are known as Del-Yron...leader of StarFleet's newly developed InterUniverse Communication Relay Administration. You've uncovered a plot by the Kle'Evesom race to weaponize StarFleet's InterUniverse comm systems to destroy Earth and it's colonies on Jupiter's moons. They have kidnapped your wife, Sv'Rahn while she was visiting her parents on the planet Tuvorian, of the Andromeda Galaxy. Your only hope in getting your wife back and bringing the Kle'Evesom's devious plot to light is by contacting your present-day Earth self and passing your knowledge of InterUniversal Comms info along to NASA.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Clearly you're being contacted by another version of you in a parallel universe. In that universe you are known as Del-Yron...leader of StarFleet's newly developed InterUniverse Communication Relay Administration. You've uncovered a plot by the Kle'Evesom race to weaponize StarFleet's InterUniverse comm systems to destroy Earth and it's colonies on Jupiter's moons. They have kidnapped your wife, Sv'Rahn while she was visiting her parents on the planet Tuvorian, of the Andromeda Galaxy. Your only hope in getting your wife back and bringing the Kle'Evesom's devious plot to light is by contacting your present-day Earth self and passing your knowledge of InterUniversal Comms info along to NASA.
tenor.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. I had to plug the phone into my laptop via usb, create a back up, and delete the app. Turn the phone off and leave it off for 10 minutes. Plug the phone back into the laptop via coaxial cable, power the phone on, set the microwave to turkey leg, set the timer to 30 minutes and presto, you got fried rice and beans.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

BoilingSlipperyIberianemeraldlizard-small.gif