Weird Sex Acts you're into?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:lupe:

Im making this thread solely because I feel like im too much of a freak for the average person.

One weird sex act that turns me on is biting during sex :noah:

I love to bite and receive bites......the pain be feeling so good during sex :whew:

Biting shoulders, chest, arms, neck, on my ass. Alla dat good shyt! :noah:

Damn I miss my ex :mjcry: Our sex life was A1 but the relationship sucked :camby:

Please share :shaq::ahh:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
ygZSd.gif

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
choke and stroke?

Tied up in a position that u can get fukked like a piece of meat?

Gagged?

Forced to get head for hours at a time while ur ankles and hands are tied together?

:usure:

Yessss girl. Spankings that leave bruises, name calling (hoe, slut, bytch), sit in the corner or closet, bad girl homework assignments, naked housework, cleaning up all fluid messes with mouth

Get tied up and left in a bathtub to catch that work :shaq: freak life boo. Most these fukkboys too scared to even try with me:russ:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Yessss girl. bad girl homework assignments, naked housework, cleaning up all fluid messes with mouth

Get tied up and left in a bathtub to catch that work :shaq: freak life boo. Most these fukkboys too scared to even try with me:russ:
that is a fantasy of mine....never explored it though :whew:

Ima have to be on one to do it.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Yessss girl. Spankings that leave bruises, name calling (hoe, slut, bytch), sit in the corner or closet, bad girl homework assignments, naked housework, cleaning up all fluid messes with mouth

:leon:damn

Talking dirty after dark:shaq:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps

What you mean by this... I need some ideas to add to the rotation:lupe:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
What you mean by this... I need some ideas to add to the rotation:lupe:

Write "I will not break daddy's rules 100 times", book reports on submission, insert butt plug for night assignment and confirm with pics, describe feelings in detail.

Other easy punishments = have her cook and eat meals she doesnt like. Deny her sex or orgasm, must do everything within home on knees for 24 hours to learn place. Masturbate without orgasm standing cold shower....

I'm done...but when someone make a D/s thread imma be in that bytch. :pachaha:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
strange materials for bondage

this happened by accidnet when i didn't have ready access to ropes or neckties
so i just ad-libbed materials
now i kind of like using duct tape, shrnk wrap, etc

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Write "I will not break daddy's rules 100 times", book reports on submission, insert butt plug for night assignment and confirm with pics, describe feelings in detail.

Other easy punishments = have her cook and eat meals she doesnt like. Deny her sex or orgasm, must do everything within home on knees for 24 hours to learn place. Masturbate without orgasm standing cold shower....

I'm done...but when someone make a D/s thread imma be in that bytch. :pachaha:
:leon: So you a legit freak, I'm pretty impressed.

:youngsabo:

frat_board_4_small__21256_zoom.jpg