Weezy was correct: "Too much money ain't enough money"

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
Cot damn ... I just wanna get my racks up but this getting paid every 2 weeks shyt is wack. I'm financially stable, got a few minor debts, nothing overwhelming :mjpls:

I'm bout to cop two part-time jobs. I just want to get money and not worry about a thing.. :youngsabo:

But, I guess this is the game called life. :beli:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Sup
37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
*Hands AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter a kilo of coli-coke to see if he can flip it*
:beli:

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do n!ggas worry about getting 2 jobs when you can hit the books and make 3 times the average worker?

I'm too lazy to work 2 jobs, thats why I stayed in school.

Fukkk I'm too lazy to work period.

that's why I play the lotto every weekend

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yep, If I didn't have my daughter living with me I would get me another job. I would work to pay off my bills, then once that was done, I would work to stack some bread and then I would find another hustle.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Making money in itself is fun... thankfully I enjoy my career and side hustles. So it feels like Im living instead of working

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Nah, Money really ain't everything. Its been times I've paid all my bills and only had like $40 to make to till friday. You'd be surprised to realize how much sh!t we buy that we really don't need. Once the bills are paid I really just need money for Gas & Food.

I did the 2 jobs thing and that shyt is for the birds, You making alot of money but you barely get time to enjoy it, always tired and sh!t. I said fukk that and just got a better job

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Nah, Money really ain't everything. Its been times I've paid all my bills and only had like $40 to make to till friday. You'd be surprised to realize how much sh!t we buy that we really don't need. Once the bills are paid I really just need money for Gas & Food.

I did the 2 jobs thing and that shyt is for the birds, You making alot of money but you barely get time to enjoy it, always tired and sh!t. I said fukk that and just got a better job
Exactly...

And if Wayne was about his $$$$... hed be on tour or recording... instead of fukking with underaged girls

Lil-Wayne-and-Princess-Saralyn.jpg