Weekly Grocery Shopping list budget $35-45 Trader Joes

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I'm 5'11 202 trying to be leaner muscular like a boxer less brolic and stiff. My problem is I don't know how to grocery shop and end up wasting shi* I go to Trader Joes and my eyes widen. End up spending a $100 and don't eat everything

What's a good meal plan and groceries for lunch and dinner within a reasonable budget and I already have oatmeal

Also what vitamins do ya'll take daily?

Doing a two day fast just water and coffee

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
A few questions/thoughts;
  • Are you tracking calories and macros to lose weight/fat?
  • Easier if you tell us what you eat now. We could say eat this or that but if you don’t like it what’s the point.

My bad
I never tracked any of my food
Only thing I don't eat is pork but been trying to reduce the red meat, everything else I'm fair game to.

Definitely want to lose some fat but retain lean muscle. Day to day I probably only eat twice breakfast 3 eggs and toast or a spinach omelet with coffee later I'll have a fruit smoothie with alkaline super food scoop, maca powder, frozen fruits, coconut water, dinner is where I pig out and eat something fried with rice or potatoes or I'll skip dinner. I snack a lot, peanuts popcorn etc

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I do chicken breast not frozen
Salmon not frozen or frozen
Emerald 100 cal back of either roasted cashews or walnut/almonds
rice cakes... regular... I put peanut butter on mine
Bag of salad
- Lawrys marinade for my meat
A bag of frozen veggies... either broccoli or a medley
Reduced sugar yogurt
Protein waffles

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
My bad
I never tracked any of my food
Only thing I don't eat is pork but been trying to reduce the red meat, everything else I'm fair game to.

Definitely want to lose some fat but retain lean muscle. Day to day I probably only eat twice breakfast 3 eggs and toast or a spinach omelet with coffee later I'll have a fruit smoothie with alkaline super food scoop, maca powder, frozen fruits, coconut water, dinner is where I pig out and eat something fried with rice or potatoes or I'll skip dinner. I snack a lot, peanuts popcorn etc
There is a longer answer potentially but I’ll give you the shorter to the point one. If tracking macros and making a plan based on that and your training isn’t of interest I would suggest making sure you get 3-4 quality servings of protein (30-40 grams) spread across the day and see how that goes.