Weed smokers, what are your thoughts on matching?

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
Do you guys match with other people? Or prefer to smoke solo bowls?

fukk matching, I hate when the other person puts in less than what you put. :pacspit:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
i match when im with other people (nobody wants a freeloader) but i prefer and usually smoke by myself. less heads on the blunt and some motherfukker always ends up with the wet mouth, or babysitting the blunt :aicmon:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
My friends and I always roll up our own and pass em all around,
only matching done is if we're rollin a godfather.

Or if somebody doesnt have it like that but wants to smoke and they throw me a lil nug, I'll prolly tell em keep it and smoke em up. its not about the weed. Its the principle that you contribute and not be the type to come around when you hear "Loud", tryin to hit every bodies shyt with nothin but lent in your pockets.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
My rule is we getting together and smoke, you putting in something whether is some bud or some food +drinks and if you bringing in bytches with you (unless they gonna suck me off proper afterwards) they gotta put in for the Bud,blunts, food,drinks.

although bud smoking starts as a social experience, once you out of a school/college environment you gotta watch who you smoking with brehs . like people you don't see everyday or on the regular you don't know what they been up too and what they can pass to you in that blunt. And I mean that in every sense of the word, nikkas putting in synthetics, or lacing the shyt with dust or whatever these hipsters are into. (that's why I always Roll) pinching your bag and mixing in dutch guts in the blunt, Or even worse you can catch Herpes from smoking with :demonic: individuals. in other words keep your weed circle close to you.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
lmao if you get mad that someone doesn't match you weed then you are a loser its fukking weed not meth or heroin or coke, you don't gotta act like a fukking fiend.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Matching is the way to go if you gon be smoking with somebody else bruh or you low on bud. Plus it's crazy how if you gotta match nikkas might only smoke one blunt but if you smoking a nikka out he gonna want to blow a million blunts.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I smoke by myself for the most part. When i was a teen and in my early 20's i was all about matching nikkas. But now cats get them little flimsy ass wraps or cigarillos and put like a half gram in it and try to match my Dutch that is full of weed. After noticing that a few times and seeing that i was basically smoking two blunts to their one lil joint blunt i got off that shyt. I've matched a cat one blunt this year and that has been it where at one time i matched a blunt on the daily. I like to get high so not having someone around doesnt bother me anyway.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Araña;4040934 said:
although bud smoking starts as a social experience, once you out of a school/college environment you gotta watch who you smoking with brehs . like people you don't see everyday or on the regular you don't know what they been up too and what they can pass to you in that blunt. And I mean that in every sense of the word, nikkas putting in synthetics, or lacing the shyt with dust or whatever these hipsters are into. (that's why I always Roll) pinching your bag and mixing in dutch guts in the blunt, Or even worse you can catch Herpes from smoking with :demonic: individuals. in other words keep your weed circle close to you.

"If you don't crush the weed up, and put it in the blunt yourself, your own brother will pass you some dust." - Cam, "Purple Haze"

(Real facts!)

So :demonic:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:heh: at matching blunts. I smoke dolo, and so do my nikkas. We passing that shyt to our self. If you need some weed, just roll one up out my bag, but u can take that shyt to the face, no homo

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
when I was getting high (with the white homies), everybody just smoked.

they would come to the apartment and everybody would have their own shyt, we'd just throw it out on the table, we'd roll up and smoke.

when we was roomies, same shyt. Throw it on the table, load up the gravity bong or roll up, turn on a movie or whatever video game and we'd smoke.

wasn't none of that hide in the corner with your lil dime bag and roll up J's on some scroogey type shyt.

You got your own shyt, you smoke it when you by yourself. You with the rest of us, you smoke and share and say fukk it, like you do food and whatever else.