Wedding etiquette

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Well the summer is upon us therefore its wedding season.

I have a wedding to attend on the 4th of July of all days(whole other story but...)

The church is early afternoon- full mass and then the reception doesnt start till 8....is it rude/classless to skip the church? Id prefer not to go.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Long as you are not in the wedding it shouldn't be bad

nah im not in it.

if it wasnt the 4th I'd go...but eh. Id rather drive out to where the reception is going to be early and hit up the beach or something. The church and the reception hall/hotel arent that close....like an hour drive.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Wedding on a Thursday, reception don't start til 8? :dwillhuh:

If I don't go to the actual wedding, I don't think I'd want to go to the reception. If you just want the food/alcohol I guess so

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Wedding on a Thursday, reception don't start til 8? :dwillhuh:

If I don't go to the actual wedding, I don't think I'd want to go to the reception. If you just want the food/alcohol I guess so

yeah pretty wack...but I already RSVP'd yes as a bunch of my buddies from HS will be there too.

But the 4th is a day off from work...i dont feel like running around all day.

idk why they did it on the 4th

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pretty good friend from HS.

id gauge what the rest of your mutual friends are doing and follow suit... if everyone is going.. yeah, you probably should then.

im sure people will be prep-partying between the mass and reception, no? just jump in on that

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its ya boy papi, really fukked up if you dont go to church...

on the other hand why dont you cop some cocaine n do a couple a lines with some gin shots between church n mass to get an early start to the party?

:steviej: