We tell people to be proud and confident with themselves.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
but at the same time criticize and hate them for being proud and confident with themselves.

That is all.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Overconfidence is one of the biggest diseases in this country right now if you ask me. These clones out there are overconfident about everything but dont have the skill and knowledge to back up that confidence so they just fake it and look silly.

But women love that sh!t tho so i cant blame these cats for trying. Anything to get p*ssy :manny:

Currensy

Rookie
Daps
Overconfidence is one of the biggest diseases in this country right now if you ask me. These clones out there are overconfident about everything but dont have the skill and knowledge to back up that confidence so they just fake it and look silly.

I'd rather be overconfident than some insecure puzzy. Im sure most people would agree

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

But women love that sh!t tho so i cant blame these cats for trying. Anything to get p*ssy :manny:

Fake it 'till you make it :youngsabo:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
but at the same time criticize and hate them for being proud and confident with themselves.

That is all.

People are going to do the bolded regardless...

I rather them criticize and hate me for trying to be great more than anything else. And in my opinion you can't be great if you aren't confident in yourself and your abilities.

And its true, females love men who are confident. period

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
the thing is, we don't concentrate on how we achieve these feelings, nor do we talk about how people are different and inherently reach points of pride and self-confidence in different manners. it all has to be in a balanced manner that doesn't rob others of their dignity while at the same time establishing our sense of dignity within ourselves. this is mostly done through education i would assume. education not as an endgame but as a process...

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps

That is all.

Authentic pride and confidence is really an internal state of mind. It's so real that it doesn't need to be voiced...its unspoken but spills outwardly, unforced, as a glowing strength that is admired and respected by others.

False pride and confidence is easily broken, inconsistent, and proven to be paper-thin under duress or if the right questions are asked.

There are fine lines between pride and arrogance...and confidence and over-confidence. The experienced won't tread over those lines because they minefields.