We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP bozo

ripbozo-packwatch.gif

#packwatch

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gamepass on PS and Switch 2 next.
You actually think Nintendo and Sony would allow that? Microsoft would love it if that could happen. They put an app on the PlayStation and Nintendo consoles that those companies see virtually no benefit from and Microsoft gets to collect a subscription. It also probably hurts those two's games sold.

I won't be dumping my Xbox because that's where Game Pass is at and why would I buy their games individually when I can just get discount Game Pass subs and play them?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You actually think Nintendo and Sony would allow that? Microsoft would love it if that could happen. They put an app on the PlayStation and Nintendo consoles that those companies see virtually no benefit from and Microsoft gets to collect a subscription. It also probably hurts those two's games sold.

I won't be dumping my Xbox because that's where Game Pass is at and why would I buy their games individually when I can just get discount Game Pass subs and play them?

I'm considering getting rid of my XBox for a PC. The majority of the GamePass catalog is available on PC, and gives me the possibility of playing an optimized version of those games there.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

Yeah, it would be a GP Lite or some shyt. With mainly MS exclusive games that get added to the catalog a year after they release or some shyt.