We should defiantly support this sisters book. zaza ali

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Especially, since many of the other people who write books like this are either Dead or Dying.

We def need to throw our support behind the people who are with us now... Plus i don't believe she's a scam artist like many other people out.

http://www.blackmattersbook.com/

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
BLACK MATTERS focuses on racial inequality, discrimination, and Black Self-responsility to change the condition of the masses Black people in America. ZaZa Ali believes that Self-empowerment is key in building stronger economies, active and vibrant youth, and improving quality of life for Black people everywhere.

BLACK MATTERS
Keeping quiet on sensitive social problems is not the way to go about solving the issue. This is the reason that ZaZa Ali has come out with her book, despite knowing that it may be met with opposition. Read an excerpt from BLACK MATTERS to learn more about her stand against racial inequality.

Purchase the Book Today
Although scheduled to launch on May 15, 2015, preorders for BLACK MATTERS is now available on this site. The 300-page Black studies book will be priced at $20 plus $5 shipping and handling fee. The first 100 copies will include a DVD with the author touching on the topics at hand. A DVD and electronic copy of the book will be available for purchase soon.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Also, Cooperative Economics – Support Our Schools is a program that was started to financially assist black owned and operated schools.

Over the past year, we have raised close to $20,000 for African centered schools around the country. Please join our cause! We ask that all members donate $20 per month for three months to our selected school. All donations go directly to the chosen institution.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't she working with Tommy after tommy talked mad shyt about Frances crest welsing. I wouldn't support her. And encourage everybody not to. And not to support geifd either. Clowns.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Im cool. I read the destruction of Black civilization that's my go to black book. I mean don't see any one else saying nothing new.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
lol...

That was never confirmed... that she snitched. It was only brought up because of her beef with a couple people.

LOL

Is it confirmed that she didn't. I can't front that fake Outrage she had a few months ago makes me wonder about her.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Jury still out on her
:damn:

What does she have to do to clear her name?

Because I went to see her speak... and she's actually pretty dope, but has more Fact than most of these... 'speakers' :ehh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:damn:

What does she have to do to clear her name?

Because I went to see her speak... and she's actually pretty dope, but has more Fact than most of these... 'speakers' :ehh:
Hova already addressed her on Volume 2

The label of a snitch is a lifetime scar
Youll always be in jail nikka, just minus the bars :ufdup: