We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Should the Saints change to this shade of Gold? :patrice:
vanderbilt-commodores-offensive-lineman-junior-uzebu-77-440nw-14083650ev.jpg

39935fc5b5fac19d4fc000f5f0708a01
We need to wear the caramel gold throwback fulltime

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Alright what's y'all expectations record wise for the year?

Nothing ever beats the feeling of those first couple of weeks of the season, I can be as delusional as I can be. :wow:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

Nothing ever beats the feeling of those first couple of weeks of the season, I can be as delusional as I can be. :wow:
Im worried about our division and the saints got the make oline.

We can win with our defense...its on carr tho

b. woods

Peace
Daps

:pachaha: More than likely, ANOTHER middling-ass record that will not qualify for the playoffs and will be enough to save Stinky and Derek fukkin CAC :jordanfacepalm:

Me and @Bryan Danielson are willing to share the 49ers shade of gold with yall for the alliance @b. woods

:stopitslime: There will not be an "alliance" if he does not change his behavior on this site. :camby:

Do better, Bryan. :ufdup: @Bryan Danielson

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

11-6 and yall win the division getting the 3rd seed

b. woods

Peace
Daps
11-6 and yall win the division getting the 3rd seed

:stopitslime: Week 3 2023 NFL Season :ufdup: :snoop:

We win 10 games this season was a success

@PortCityProphet @SubZeroDegrees @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 @I AM WE ARE @O.iatlhawksfan @Easy-E @Inertia Creeps @horizon @blockboy504 @Allen Poe @Crude @Sonic Boom of the South @LastManStanding @Splakavellie504 @Ice Cold @clutch @Numpsay @hood b. goode @Gaston @Mike18jj @Stuntone @Groanman @$$$HotBoyRonald$$$ @hotbeezie @TNOT @arXiv @revan @capp34 @yakamein

Two things that concern me about this upcoming season :francis:

1. They get double-digit wins, a Wild Card or NFC South Division Title and possibly a playoff win, and Loomis arrogantly gets ahead of himself and assumes thee team is headed in the right direction and gives both Stinky and Derek fukkin CAC extensions, and it turns out to be a fluke, and we end up stuck with them for years to come. :smh: :snoop: @Inertia Creeps @King Poetic

2. They start the 1st half of the season poorly (1-3 wins, for example), but in the 2nd half, they win something like 5 or 6-straight games and finish with 8-9 wins, which would not be enough to qualify for the playoffs, as those 1st half Ls would come back to haunt them in tiebreakers. Loomis then tries to sell the fanbase that, despite the awful start, the team never gave up on Stinky and Derek fukkin CAC and are heading in the right direction, which will give them another chance (and possible extensions :scusthov: :scust: :hhh:), and all they will have to show for it is a 3rd-straight non-playoff season with a middling draft pick. :smh: :snoop: