We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
probably a tainted supplement he took and not flat-out roiding or HGH shyt, but still.... :mjlol: :yeshrug:
I'm sure hope he wasn't taking a drug that actually makes you good and then you get off and can't cope without the secret soldier serum. He had a really bright future on tha cool. Cause he did show flashes...but he ain't qb#2....

I want Jameis to stay here and have a Geno Smith type of career for real. Cause this preseason Jameis looked good. He threw some tuff ones...but the WRs was hungry to grab em. I ain't never been this excited to watch a preseason game. But this year it was beacoup fun.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I'm just shocked the 3rd stringer thought that was gonna get him to be 2nd string. I wonder how SaintsReport is taking the news :troll:
Total shock. I mean what can they say...they dude was a cheater...their hope and dreams. They really don't like Jameis:mjpls:

And if Carr gets hurt in let's say the Big One...I want Jameis to close it out...like the MUTHAfukkING CHAMPION HE IS:mjlit:

clutch

Future shock
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Fwv1ur3WwBQ0ea_

Hope my dawg got a refund for those roids:francis::mjlol: