We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I don't know the dates correlate to what you just said... but that's insanely late. I think a lot of it... is because we've been 8-2 over the last 5 years.

I miss when I had a real reason to beef with those weirdos. They suck so bad that they basically killed their team thread. :mjlol:

Won't miss those drive by negs tho. GerogiaMuscle always cool in my book tho.
:dame:I got high on weed and shrooms and I need to clarify....

I gotta lady in Atl who a falcon fan and she likes it when I wear a ski mask and to being a creep on some roleplay shyt. My bad.:dame:

Atleast we play the last game at Dome and we can sweep them this year I will be ecstatic. 8-2? In 5 years???? Maaan do we even have a rivalry anymore?

Ol girl got the phattest ass man. And she dark skin with black elbows. I'm tryna have her fly to NO tho and rent a telly.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:dame:I got high on weed and shrooms and I need to clarify....

I gotta lady in Atl who a falcon fan and she likes it when I wear a ski mask and to being a creep on some roleplay shyt. My bad.:dame:

I'm ready to sexually harass Falcons fans:mjlit:oops I mean molest...my bad...touch up on them is more appropriate

I'm ready to sexually harass Falcons fans:mjlit:

Falcons fans

:jbhmm: That's plural fam. @b. woods :mjpls:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I'm ready to sexually harass Falcons:mjlit:oops I mean molest...my bad...touch up on them is more appropriate

I meant the birds not the actual fans :whoa:

Breh, what time you on?!!?! :dahellisthis:

And I saw the edit.
JEsByVy.png

I don't know the dates correlate to what you just said... but that's insanely late. I think a lot of it... is because we've been 8-2 over the last 5 years.

I miss when I had a real reason to beef with those weirdos. They suck so bad that they basically killed their team thread. :mjlol:

Won't miss those drive by negs tho. BussyMuscLe always cool in my book tho.

Fixed.
JEsByVy.png

:smh: Starting off the day to see my fellow Who Dat Brehs on some other shyt :snoop:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Breh, what time you on?!!?! :dahellisthis:

And I saw the edit.
JEsByVy.png

Fixed.
JEsByVy.png

:smh: Starting off the day to see my fellow Who Dat Brehs on some other shyt :snoop:
I was on drugs last night :lolbron:

Shrooms and being dyslexic I leave out stuff when I type. Even words. You can look at my past posts and see I'm slightly dyslexic.

You have to believe me! You have to believe me!

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
SR: "DT are a project and need time to develop no DT starts of being an Hall of famer":stopitslime:

Me: "But yall said the same thing about Marcus Davenport and called him names like Mr. 2xFirsts...he was a project too..why he aint get this type of protection?":lupe:

SR: It's cause he is ***RACIAL EPITHET***:damn:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
SR: "DT are a project and need time to develop no DT starts of being an Hall of famer":stopitslime:

Me: "But yall said the same thing about Marcus Davenport and called him names like Mr. 2xFirsts...he was a project too..why he aint get this type of protection?":lupe:

SR: It's cause he is ***RACIAL EPITHET***:damn:
There is no racial element with Davenport. He was called Mr. Two 1st because people hated that draft trade for a small school project player And wanted a QB.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
There is no racial element with Davenport. He was called Mr. Two 1st because people hated that draft trade for a small school project player And wanted a QB.
It sure feels like it. Cause we got the same type of deal. I watched the game and didn't Bryan Bresee in with the 1st defense.. I saw him with the 2nd string defense and them b*stards at SR acting like his highlights came against 1st string oline. I'm sick of the double standards on that board.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Also these b*stards tryna make DT the hardest position on the field to learn and its not. It's about A or B gap or stunts. It's not hard. You engage and use moves to rush the passer or you stuff the hole which you have gap responsibility.

There is reason why they say you have to be smart to play Offensive line vs Defensive line.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Also these b*stards tryna make DT the hardest position on the field to learn and its not. It's about A or B gap or stunts. It's not hard. You engage and use moves to rush the passer or you stuff the hole which you have gap responsibility.

There is reason why they say you have to be smart to play Offensive line vs Defensive line.
The hardest line positions will always be LT, Edge, and C.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
The hardest line positions will always be LT, Edge, and C.
C is the hardest honestly, you gotta read and communicate with the quarterback and literally then tell the immediate blitz by formation. Jeff Saturday was amazing at Center. Never seen anything like it. LT is all about footwork mostly and you gotta pass block more than run block unless you got a Lombardi minded coach who do sweeps and tosses.

But them idiots on SR are not giving DT #29 the same objective criticism that EDGE DE #92 got, not at all. It's blatant and I seen the articles written about DE EDGE #92 and they were gushing. Ain't no one wrote about DT#29 2023 yet