We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yep. :francis:

And, of course, the cheese-eating homer cacs at SR put on the capes for their decision. :mjpls:
Of course they did smh....Brees doesn't get alot of criticism cause remember when he was holding out? No one was telling him to report to camp and play. But when it came to wrs and te wanting money Brees was vocal about getting them in camp contract be damned. I also blame Brees for the Maholmes and Lamar Jax. Esp Lamar Jax.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Of course they did smh....Brees doesn't get alot of criticism cause remember when he was holding out? No one was telling him to report to camp and play. But when it came to wrs and te wanting money Brees was vocal about getting them in camp contract be damned. I also blame Brees for the Maholmes and Lamar Jax. Esp Lamar Jax.

Nah, Brees wasn't at fault for Mahomes. :whoa:

That was Fat Andy cutting in line ahead of Sean P. :pacspit:

As for Lamar, yeah that was on Brees and Sean P. wanting to get him some "help". :francis:

And it happened to come in the form of "Mr. 2 1sts". :jordanfacepalm:

As for Brees not receiving criticism over holding out :mjpls:, he was our leader, so you must respect his decisions, right or wrong. :troll:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Nah, Brees wasn't at fault for Mahomes. :whoa:

That was Fat Andy cutting in line ahead of Sean P. :pacspit:

As for Lamar, yeah that was on Brees and Sean P. wanting to get him some "help". :francis:

And it happened to come in the form of "Mr. 2 1sts". :jordanfacepalm:

As for Brees not receiving criticism over holding out, you already know the deal. :mjpls:
Naw I blame Brees on Mahomes...cause if Brees was Gung ho about Mahomes Sean P would've jumped at the chance. Cause we did spend 2x 1sts and we def would've.

But I was swearing and betting we was gon draft LJax.

Marcus Davenport was a huge head scratcher at the time. I feel had we had LJax in the fold with Payton mind, we could did some things. He would been like Taysom but could actually throw. He'll we would've won all those games when Taysom started while Brees tender ribs was being barbecued.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Naw I blame Brees on Mahomes...cause if Brees was Gung ho about Mahomes Sean P would've jumped at the chance. Cause we did spend 2x 1sts and we def would've.

But I was swearing and betting we was gon draft LJax.

Marcus Davenport was a huge head scratcher at the time. I feel had we had LJax in the fold with Payton mind, we could did some things. He would been like Taysom but could actually throw. He'll we would've won all those games when Taysom started while Brees tender ribs was being barbecued.

No, Brees was our unquestioned leader, so you should have respected ALL decisions he made, right or wrong. :troll:

And if you didn't, get off of our bandwagon, and go be a fan of the Falcons/Panthers/Vikings/Cowboys/49ers/Rams/other teams we hate. :troll:

We don't need your kind in our fan base. :mjpls: :troll:

#TrustInCSP #TrustInGOATBrees :troll:

Who Dat!!! :troll:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
No, Brees was our unquestioned leader, so you should have respected ALL decisions he made, right or wrong. :troll:

And if you didn't, get off of our bandwagon, and go be a fan of the Falcons/Panthers/Vikings/Cowboys/49ers/Rams/other teams we hate. :troll:

We don't need your kind in our fan base. :mjpls: :troll:

#TrustInCSP #TrustInGOATBrees :troll:

Who Dat!!! :troll:
:ufdup:"I will never stand for anybody disrespecting the flag"

I'm glad the team had his ofay ass crying. I still think Brees is a racist and him being a Christian confirmed it.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:ufdup:"I will never stand for anybody disrespecting the flag"

I'm glad the team had his ofay ass crying. I still think Brees is a racist and him being a Christian confirmed it.

:ufdup: And you better support the bolded, or else you are guilty of every SR talking point from my previous post. :troll:

And speaking of SR :mjpls:, I wonder if the O.G. Who Dat Breh ever got around to going off and getting himself banned from there? :mjlol:

Also, I still wonder what was the reason he was banned from here? :patrice:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
:ufdup: And you better support the bolded, or else you are guilty of every SR talking point from my previous post. :troll:

And speaking of SR :mjpls:, I wonder if the O.G. Who Dat Breh ever got around to going off and getting himself banned from there? :mjlol:

Also, I still wonder what was the reason he was banned from here? :patrice:
Idk I've been Banned from SR so much it will make ya head spin.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Jimmy the memories:mjcry:

I remember when I first heard he was getting traded to Seattle, I got weak in the knees.

We just need for him to be a situational TE to be honest :manny:
1st Goal and you got Jamal Williams MT Olave and Juwan Johnson and Jimmy Graham in the set.

I don't even think the 9ers can match up with that even if Jimmy is old. Perfect scoring scenario for Jimmy cause Carr can hit it in. He is the best RedZone QB in the NFL these days.