We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Damn y'all went ahead and gave Carr 30-40 mil a year

EDIT: kinda wild y'all signed him when he's won the same amount of games as Jameis and that's with Jameis missing a season and a half with y'all.

Daps
Jameis was trash, man. Yall gonna have to get over that :mjlol:

And Derek Cac who got bushed for Jarrett Stidham, isn't??????? :what::unimpressed: If this was for one year on the cheap, or if dude was.. y'know.. actually good, I'd maybe understand. But this scrub just got outplayed by a 4th round washout, and we're giving him probably $100+ million over 4 years to... what? Recreate Dennis ALLen's legendary 3-13 Raiders squad down in NOLA??? :mjlol::scust:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
And Derek Cac who got bushed for Jarrett Stidham, isn't??????? :what::unimpressed: If this was for one year on the cheap, or if dude was.. y'know.. actually good, I'd maybe understand. But this scrub just got outplayed by a 4th round washout, and we're giving him probably $100+ million over 4 years to... what? Recreate Dennis ALLen's legendary 3-13 Raiders squad down in NOLA??? :mjlol::scust:
We are bringing in a lot of Raider people...

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

And that's why I'm done with these nikkas.
Every other team out here drafting young qbs and coaching em up we out here taking on more retreads than a nikka who sell tires on the side of the road.
Retread ass coach who sucked his last go round. Same sorry OC who didn't even Wanna coach.
Retread qbs who's best days are behind them just to give us the same shyt as the qb he's replacing.
Franchise aint been prepared for shyt.
Say what you want bout the Packers or 9ers but at least they drafted a guy for when their qb either Retires or bounces. Saints just sat up there and watch Brees arm get weaker and weaker every year and waste pics on random number bums who nobody ever saw play in college and don't even get in the games cause they always hurt. No plan in place at all.
:pacspit:
Stupid content mom and pop fukks :pacspit: