We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Daps

fukk this team, I hope everyone involved in its upper management and coaching all die in a fire. Straight up Klansmen will have given 8+ combined years of 20+ million annually to 2 different trash cac QBs who've accomplished NOTHING throughout their careers... without ever giving the black QB on the roster who actually led the league in passing yards even one actual opportunity while healthy. :scust: :pacspit::pacspit:Gayle just sitting on her ass smiling as straight up criminals are stealing $$ out of her pockets while running both of her teams into the ground in humiliating fashion is sad to watch, I'm out y'all. My condolences to those of you who have put real emotional investment into this team for decades+ and will still continue to no matter what, your faith ain't going to be rewarded ANY time soon I'm afraid... :francis:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Done with these nikkas.
Absolutely done.
Dumb ass fukking team.
Sign him for four so that's an automatic 4 years we aint gon be shyt then we gotta bring a rookie in after hes done crapping it up and hope the rookie turns into something so we basically aint gon be shyt for the next 6 years

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The perfect lame duck QB for a lame duck coach to go with his lame duck Offensive Coordinator that avged like 13ppg in the final 8 games.