We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
10-3-saints-fans-16_9.jpg

fukk this team.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:smh: :snoop: @DUKE ILLINGTON @KingsnBucs1987 "Keep doing what you're doing" huh?!!?! :jordanfacepalm:

EDIT: Now the O.G. Who Dat Breh @I AM WE ARE got banned! :damn: :mjcry:

When it rains, it pours. :snoop:

Bruh they really saw that bullshyt offense and said gimme more of this? :what:
fukk this team and fukk this ownership. Straight wasting years of my life :martin:

You should have never made that guarantee that we were gonna win the Super Bowl this season, Port. :ufdup:

You unintentionally hit the Saints with the dreaded "Coli Jinx". :ufdup: :snoop:

Or maybe it was one of those pretentious, virtue-signaling homer cacs at SR :patrice: @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597

Let me go login over there to :snoop: some posts because I know there are already a large amount of them that will Juelz, cop pleas, and cape for this nut-ass decision. :smh: :snoop:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
:smh: :snoop: @DUKE ILLINGTON @KingsnBucs1987 "Keep doing what you're doing" huh?!!?! :jordanfacepalm:

You should have never made that guarantee that we were gonna win the Super Bowl this season, Port. :ufdup:

You unintentionally hit the Saints with the dreaded "Coli Jinx". :ufdup: :snoop:

Or maybe it was one of those pretentious, virtue-signaling homer cacs at SR :patrice: @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597

Let me go login over there to :snoop: some posts because I know there are already a large amount of them that will Juelz, cop pleas, and cape for this nut-ass decision. :smh: :snoop:
Y'all gonna start the rebuild too? shyt even while rebuilding, one of us will prolly win the division still.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Y'all gonna start the rebuild too? shyt even while rebuilding, one of us will prolly win the division still.

:ufdup: Nope, we will just "keep doing what we're doing". :troll: :jordanfacepalm:

Already ran across a homer mod who is tryin his hardest to Juelz for the thought process of Gayle/Loomis instead of callin out the bullshyt :smh: :snoop:
aX0ZPSb.png
:jordanfacepalm:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California

Meaning signing Brady is next for a year until they can look at a franchise QB

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:mjcry:I just wanna say...Im riding with this team with Alvin Kamara. He was wmthe RB I wanted to pair with Deuce. But it never happened, instead we got Reggie Bush...they named bad weed after this man....nuff said...

I love all yall and want yall to know...no matter what happens as the years geaux on...Im glad I can call yall my brehthers.

Also Im still in shock and awe that AK41 bought 3 pieces of my art. AK41 a real NOLA legend for dat one!

The dark days are upon us. Stay Skrong.