We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Our “stars” are dumbasses :snoop:
Yeah MT needs to step up as a leader.

AK did an amazing job last season taking the mantle as a captain. MT still has some things he needs to work on. But he gotta realize with his salary he's seen as a face of the team guy now. I still think a lot of him and want him to stay but he has to be better at leading by example. Brees ain't walking through that locker anymore. MT needs to be one of the key guys who steps up and makes sure the locker room remains professional and strong and most importantly, he needs to learn how to handle adversity better because we're about to have a lot of it this season

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Yeah MT needs to step up as a leader.

AK did an amazing job last season taking the mantle as a captain. MT still has some things he needs to work on. But he gotta realize with his salary he's seen as a face of the team guy now. I still think a lot of him and want him to stay but he has to be better at leading by example. Brees ain't walking through that locker anymore. MT needs to be one of the key guys who steps up and makes sure the locker room remains professional and strong and most importantly, he needs to learn how to handle adversity better because we're about to have a lot of it this season
AK got COVID at the end of last season and reportedly struggled with the guidelines all year he ain’t any better

b. woods

Peace
Daps

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

smallerjwpng.png

Offseason of pure Saints playmaker fukkery
2.png
5jSo0vF.png

b. woods

Peace
Daps

smallerjwpng.png

Offseason of pure Saints playmaker fukkery
2.png
5jSo0vF.png

:smh: Yep, it's official: "He Who Shall Not Be Named" will DEFINITELY be a permanent fixture in our Offense this upcoming season. :scusthov: :scust: :hhh: @You know damn well

With all of these fukkups this offseason :ufdup:, I pray that the players do not have some nut-ass mental block and are acting out because Brees is retired. :snoop:

Sidenote: Are you gonna shrink those smileys, or keep them at their current size? :pachaha:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:smh: Yep, it's official: "He Who Shall Not Be Named" will DEFINITELY be a permanent fixture in our Offense this upcoming season. :scusthov: :scust: :hhh: @You know damn well

With all of these fukkups this offseason :ufdup:, I pray that the players do not have some nut-ass mental block and are acting out because Brees is retired. :snoop:

Sidenote: Are you gonna shrink those smileys, or keep them at their current size? :pachaha:

Shrink smileys? I scoff at the mere thought of it
usatsi-13707140-HEAD.png

Besides whats the point since we can't save our customs like we used to :yeshrug:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If we can make it to week 10 with a winning record id be shocked. We got too much fukkery and unknowns going on at the start.
My boy Jaboo gon pull out all the stops tho :banderas:
If we can stay at 0.500. We got a really good chance to make a run if healthy