We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
i have never shytted on the Saints brehs and have love for all except one.

And I’m here to see you make that heel turn on them down the line. Your betrayals have always been mighty epic :wow:
It's been a good talk.

But your presence is no longer required. I'll see you in the niners thread :salute:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's been a good talk.

But your presence is no longer required. I'll see you in the niners thread :salute:

Oh so you showing your true colors now and trynna take over this spot?:mjgrin:

Last I checked @NOSaintsFan02 is the President in here:sas2:

You hold no power here and I’ll see you in the Seahawks/Ramily joint thread too :sas1:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Oh so you showng your true colors now and trynna take over this spot?:mjgrin:

Last I checked @NOSaintsFan02 is the President in here:sas2:

You hold no power here and I’ll see you in the Seahawks/Ramily joint thread too :sas1:
Somehow, based on the season we're projected for, I'ma need both of yall to be mainstays in here so we can be entertained while our team flounders.:pachaha:

@taker597 was suppose to be the optimistic one this season but even he like "fukk this, we gonna suck" :mjlol:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Somehow, based on the season we're projected for, I'ma need both of yall to be mainstays in here so we can be entertained while our team flounders.:pachaha:

@taker597 was suppose to be the optimistic one this season but even he like "fukk this, we gonna suck" :mjlol:
We gonna need MVP QB play and I'm not sure If Winston can do that out of the gate without Thomas.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Man….. me and @South Paw get a little too rowdy…… at some point we become a bit too much. I would suggest catching a lot of our fukkery in many other threads.

He knows what I’m about to do and I know what what he about to do.

This year finna be bonkers, cuz no matter what…… this his last hurrah :mjgrin:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

Got you breh.

See @Bryan Danielson Truce is still on :ufdup:

It's now been notarized by a third party @NOSaintsFan02

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Man….. me and @South Paw get a little too rowdy…… at some point we become a bit too much. I would suggest catching a lot of our fukkery in many other threads.

He knows what I’m about to do and I know what what he about to do.

This year finna be bonkers, cuz no matter what…… this his last hurrah :mjgrin:
You my Marvel breh through and through. We also connected for our love for the real bryan danielson cuz hes a local from aberdeen here and a great wrestler and also a hardcore seahawk stan. And now we have our Truce w/ a capital T because its so serious.

All the pieces are falling together, it's so glorious :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Got you breh.

See @Bryan Danielson Truce is still on :ufdup:

It's now been notarized by a third party @NOSaintsFan02

You say that but you done broke the truce like 3 times and some of your underlyings have already started coming at me this week.

Yall don’t want Truce…… this is all for show and y’all just want us to strike first to make us out to be uncouth savages :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You my Marvel breh through and through. We also connected for our love for the real bryan danielson cuz hes a local from aberdeen here and a great wrestler and also a hardcore seahawk stan. And now we have our Truce w/ a capital T because its so serious.

All the pieces are falling together, it's so glorious :wow:

giphy.gif

You straight jokes:mjlol: