We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
But time is running out man. We can't just wait for Russ to say something while the FA movement begins.

If Russ doesn't demand something ASAP we on the clock with signing Jameis :damn:
teams are calling, I dont russ needs to demand to make something happen. hes made his position make clear. hes clearly not happy. Its up to yall now. And Brees

taker597

Superstar
Daps
But time is running out man. We can't just wait for Russ to say something while the FA movement begins.

If Russ doesn't demand something ASAP we on the clock with signing Jameis :damn:
Ummm.. We already been on the clock a week negotiating with Winston..

taker597

Superstar
Daps
teams are calling, I dont russ needs to demand to make something happen. hes made his position make clear. hes clearly not happy. Its up to yall now. And Brees
I don't understand how Seattle are just gonna part ways with Russ simply because of overrated ass Pete Carroll think he's better without him. Lol.

It's like some rotting mental delusion has been eating away at the Seahawks Organization the last few years. This year... The team was clearly carried by Russ and Pete did not like that... Huh...

Russell doesn't want to be trade is even wilder while Seahawks is itching to dump him.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I don't understand how Seattle are just gonna part ways with Russ simply because of overrated ass Pete Carroll think he's better without him. Lol.

It's like some rotting mental delusion has been eating away at the Seahawks Organization the last few years. This year... The team was clearly carried by Russ and Pete did not like that... Huh...

Russell doesn't want to be trade is even wilder while Seahawks is itching to dump him.
Since Paul Allen died his sister took over and shes basically just a figurehead so the way the front office is designed Pete basically has unchecked power right now. As long as Seattle puts up sucessful seasons I dont think shes sees a reason for any change

Im sure russ been unhappy for a few seasons but was planning to ride out petes contract and figured he would have more say w the next coach. I think things changed though when they gave Pete the 5 year extension last year.

Pete really on the verge of leaving Seattle just like he left USC.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Since Paul Allen died his sister took over and shes basically just a figurehead so the way the front office is designed Pete basically has unchecked power right now. As long as Seattle puts up sucessful seasons I dont think shes sees a reason for any change

Im sure russ been unhappy for a few seasons but was planning to ride out petes contract and figured he would have more say w the next coach. I think things changed though when they gave Pete the 5 year extension last year.

Pete really on the verge of leaving Seattle just like he left USC.
That seems toxic as hell.

I'm not ready for our franchise to collapse if Payton gets washed and senile