We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I'd get me a random # too like 18 or some shyt. Be out there fukkin up in typical random # fashion :mjcry:

:mjlol: Sean P. will have you strictly running the "Cadet Package". :mjgrin:

Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddd I know how to sell penalties:youngsabo: @b.woods

:myman:

And if the "officiating" fukks you over :pacspit:, purposely run your routes to knock them on their asses. :birdman:

And be like Motaw from Above The Rim on some :hubie: afterwards. :mjlit:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
[James Evans voice]Yes Lawd!!!!!!!!! :blessed:[/James Evans voice]

Now all we need is for someone to come through for us to FINALLY be able to cut "He Who Shall Not Be Named". :wow: @You know damn well
Bruh He gone fukk around and retire a saint because of percocet p
I've come to the conclusion he's the plug, there's no other reasonable explanation

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:mjlol: Sean P. will have you strictly running the "Cadet Package". :mjgrin:

:myman:

And if the "officiating" fukks you over :pacspit:, purposely run your routes to knock them on their asses. :birdman:

And be like Motaw from Above The Rim on some :hubie: afterwards. :mjlit:

Cadet Package? Nah pleiboi thats the PCP Package. Guaranteed to be 2 yards short of the sticks every time :youngsabo:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Psssh peat gone get beat and get called for holding and bring it back anyways:lolbron:
Nothing more vintage Payton than drawing up a cute slow ass East West complicated play that obviously gets read for a 2 yard gain and out comes the holding call on a backside block of the same dumbass play that does nothing in the grand scheme of things.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Cadet Package? Nah pleiboi thats the PCP Package. Guaranteed to be 2 yards short of the sticks every time :youngsabo:

Psssh peat gone get beat and get called for holding and bring it back anyways:lolbron:

Nothing more vintage Payton than drawing up a cute slow ass East West complicated play that obviously gets read for a 2 yard gain and out comes the holding call on a backside block of the same dumbass play that does nothing in the grand scheme of things.

:mjlol:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Like you said @taker597, will the rent be due one day? Of course. But so long as we have Loomis, Payton, and Harley we can kick the can down the road for as long as we want lol. Unless there's a drastic regulations change in how the salary cap works, the Saints will be working the system until we are ok with "tanking" a year or until the current regime retires and tells the new regime to "handle that for me :myman:"

taker597

Superstar
Daps
KlanReport really talking about getting Alex Smith or Fitz magic....

At this point... I hope Loomis already got Winston deal done just to troll those dumbasses.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
KlanReport really talking about getting Alex Smith or Fitz magic....

At this point... I hope Loomis already got Winston deal done just to troll those dumbasses.

Aw HELL naw!!!!!!!!! :camby:

Guess I have to go login there and hand out some more :snoop: tonight :smh: