We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Nicca you know you foul:russ:

And we been at this for ages.... my intentions is to prevent you from corrupting these fine people in here like

giphy.gif

You literally like the Shadow King in Legion and I’m the only one in here that sees and knows your TRUE FORM

giphy.gif

My Niner brehs
The Ramily
And the Cards see past your facade :umad:
Im just trying to be here in peace w/ these saints brehs and you in here muddying the waters with all your beefs and your problems

You are an agent of chaos

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
:patrice:
How we (saint's nation, who datville, land of fukkery shenanigans and heartbreak) know this ain't a divide and conquer NFC west plot?
Bof of y'all answer this question whoever gets it right has my vote to sit at the negotiation table

If morten Anderson kicks off from the 30 and beerman takes it out the endzone, does taysom hill tackle him before peat gets called for holding?
Your answer choices
A screen play to Kamara
B slant route to CGM
C double reverse to reggie Bush
Or
D drew under throws a wide open random#

Choose wisely

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How we (saint's nation, who datville, land of fukkery shenanigans and heartbreak) know this ain't a divide and conquer NFC west plot?

I been straight up with y’all since last offseason and am an OG PeLaker.

BottomFoot came in here like Week 13:stopitslime:

He wasn’t with us when we was shooting in the gym:francis:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Yeah, I'm looking at it like :dry: myself.

If morten Anderson kicks off from the 30 and beerman takes it out the endzone, does taysom hill tackle him before peat gets called for holding?
Your answer choices
A screen play to Kamara
B slant route to CGM
Or

:mjlol: :laff:

Sidenote: "Choice D." is definitely a trick question, as we all know that "Random #s" cannot get open for nothing. :childplease:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Bof of y'all answer this question whoever gets it right has my vote to sit at the negotiation table

Your answer choices
A screen play to Kamara
B slant route to CGM
Or

Choose wisely
E Payton brings in his son Taysom who overthrows a wide open Michael Thomas for a would-be TD :wow: