We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:mjlol: An Eagles fan talking shyt with the shape their team is in?!! :laff:

Instead of anxiously awaiting a potential Saints postseason misfortune, you should concern yourself with your own team facing elimination from postseason contention tomorrow :ufdup:, pleihboi. :birdman:

Always these bird-ass fanbases (like the Funboys) focused on things that are not their concern :smh:

:whoa:

:ehh:

As long as it is not Arrington :damn: @smitty22

Or another "Random #" :mjlol:

SR :mjpls: will not want him back because he was supposedly one of the main locker room problems during that fukkery-laden 2014 season :huhldup:, which began the descend into "7-9 Purgatory". :mjcry:

Gotta put that aside.
We need wr bodies :dame:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

y’all ready for that L #chiefskingdom

Winston just got placed on the COVID list

:sas2:

Brees and Hill should also.

Let’s pray to the football gods it happens

chiefs by 10

Never would I have thought that Chiefs fans would start to reach Funboys fan level of annoyance. :stopitslime:

Then again :ehh:, NO ONE is more annoying than those funboys. :mjlol:

Still, these Chiefs fans who don't know how to act now that their team is successful are starting to get on my nerves. :smh:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Never would I have thought that Chiefs fans would start to reach Funboys fan level of annoyance. :stopitslime:

Then again :ehh:, NO ONE is more annoying than those funboys. :mjlol:

Still, these Chiefs fans who don't know how to act now that their team is successful are starting to get on my nerves. :smh: