We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I don't usually like to buy into the typical boilerplate team FO/billionaire white owner public statements in situations like this... but I think Payton here and Gayle's statement with the Pelicans are as on-point and classy as you could hope or expect from such parties. The incredulous MAGA replies to Sean's tweets just reinforces that feeling to me :mjpls:
Payton is legit. He's liberal AF.

Gayle...eh. I can tell you firsthand the Saints higher ups are your typical white wealthy people. I don't want to say racist, but definitely privileged and unaware of the plight of blacks. That Payton has become so vocal in recent years legit surprises me lol.

For example, Tom damn sure was stable enough to remark none of his players on the Saints or Pelicans had better kneel for the anthem. It never became an issue because none of our players wanted to protest in that way, but had it did...

So idk if Gayle changed overnight (and I'd like to think and hope some white people are starting to understand racial equality more) or if she's just really good at PR.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
As much as we HATE the Funboys, you should have held back in that thread where they were getting lit up for having a MAGA on their team. :ufdup: @NOSaintsFan02

You should have known that Brees, in his Hank Hillesque pro-USA zealousy, would eventually say something to put the heat on us, breh. :snoop:

Great, Drew's "respect the flag" finally gonna tear up the locker room :damn:

Between Mike's responses to Brees and Mike's earlier Tweets from a few months ago, expect Sean P. to move him. :snoop:

We are gonna eventually end up with Carr and the "Random #s" as our top WRs. :snoop:

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
As much as we HATE the Funboys, you should have held back in that thread where they were getting lit up for having a MAGA on their team. :ufdup: @NOSaintsFan02

You should have known that Brees, in his Hank Hillesque pro-USA zealousy, would eventually say something to put the heat on us, breh. :snoop:

Between Mike's responses to Brees and Mike's earlier Tweets from a few months ago, expect Sean P. to move him. :snoop:

We are gonna eventually end up with Carr and the "Random #s" as our top WRs. :snoop:
That’s not going to happen Sean will pick mike a over drew bro drew is in his last season stop it :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
That’s not going to happen Sean will pick mike a over drew bro drew is in his last season stop it :mjlol:

:usure:

Lowkey, I am starting to get some :smugfavre: vibes from Brees. :smh:

Since he is so painfully optimistic, it would not surprise me if he tries to eek out one more season. :snoop: