We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
They were more talented than where they were taken and you're acting like they're scrubs :comeon:

Acting like it's coach fault Lil'Jordan Humphrey ain't pushing Mike Thomas for his spot :comeon:
When I said they’re scrub I said Sean P turned a 7th rounder and undrafted reciever into thousand yard WR

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
My Brothers

@NOSaintsFan02 @portcityplaya @nawlinsnfinest

Jimmy Garoppolo the reason Peter King has 49ers listed below Saints in his offseason power rankings

Y’all see this shyt?:scust:

Now I get y’all be feeling disrespected and I’m not here to do this too..... but see this disrespect we get?

Y’all are a GREAT team and I feel y’all may go all the way next season.

But why the media trynna play us like this? :hhh:

Garoppolo has, perhaps unfairly, shouldered much of the blame this offseason for the 49ers' loss in Super Bowl LIV. One completed pass to Sanders late in that game may have prevented that and painted a very different offseason picture.

"The only one who can do anything about this is cool Jimmy G," adds King, "and I think all the badgering will push him to be better. But we haven't seen it yet. That's why the Saints are 3 and Niners 4 in this totally scientific rating of the teams."

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If y'all never win or even get close to another super bowl that's gone haunt him

We prolly gonna win the one 2 years from now after y’all take next years:usure:

I just think niccas need to stop shytting on him, he elite and played up to it last season:hubie:

Jackson
Breas
Mahomes
Garropolo
Russ

Daps

Payton 100% with the shyts tho

I don't usually like to buy into the typical boilerplate team FO/billionaire white owner public statements in situations like this... but I think Payton here and Gayle's statement with the Pelicans are as on-point and classy as you could hope or expect from such parties. The incredulous MAGA replies to Sean's tweets just reinforces that feeling to me :mjpls: