I agree, man. niccas is wack.

Imma take a week off and come back with some piff for yall

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
should have titled your thread so what's going on in your life?

well i despise my job and I want a new one, i cant wait till college football comes back, im still low in vitamin b12, went to detroit on the weekend, contemplating whether i should take a week off work find the chepest last minute all inclusive and go away for the third time this year

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Got a story Like to hear it hear it go.

I really dont have shyt to say. Ive recently decided to try my hand at foreign currency exchange game. Been practicing on a demo account and reading up on it for the pass few days. It seems like something that is for me. Going to try it for real after a couple of practice months (and more stacks to play with)

Ive started back drawing on the regular, I use to draw all the time as a kid but lost my vigor for it in my late teens. I'm starting with the fundamentals of figure construction so i can draw the things that I see in my mind better. wanna start a blog with my homie showcasing our comics and shyt. Also looking into the SEO/ad revenue game.

My japanese lessons have taken a backseat as of late, i need to pick them back up. I was getting better at recognizing the Kanji. I still can't speak it that well. I love the challenge though.

:yeshrug:

-DMP-

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Story Time!!

Okay so yesterday my mom asked me to driver her to her appointments so i did thinking it would be a nice simple afternoon right? WRONG.
This all takes place after the appointments. 1st we went to target got some stuff and went to check out. i'm standing in line and this woman is breathing (it could have been coughing or wheezing actually) down my neck. Like i could literally feel the puffs of breath on my neck... i wanted to choke her. she was like
tumblr_mqfbyebcfI1sys9poo1_400.gif

Anyways we got in the truck and left half way home this cop almost slams his car into us going at least 70 mph. my first thought was:why: "damn this cop is about to pull me over and give me a ticket for him almost hitting us" but he just keeping is jolly self on the rode which was fine by me. Okay half way home the battery light starts blinking like it lost it's shyt so i called my dad (he's a mechanic) and he said you need to get home ASAP. i'm like okay:obama: i'm 6 miles away we can make it....NOPE the dashboard decided to shut completely off like i was stilll driving but ifk how fast i was going. so i pull over because i thought the car would shut off soon... but no my mom was like keeep going and see how far we make it.:snoop:.. okay.. 4 miles left the car shuts off and she starts screaming "WHY AREN'T YOU PRESSING THE GAS GO GOGO" i'm like maaa the car is completely off and i'm trying to pull over safely with a locked steering wheel and no god damn brakes going 45mph.... ANYWAYS we ended up on a sideways hill and it was hot as hell so i rolled my window down but it stopped like half was... then it started fukking raining cats and dogs.
images
.. my dad is on the way but was at least 35 minutes away.. i'm texting my sister telling her what going on but my phone dies.. then my mom says
tumblr_mhqqy7mXMo1qbq6hyo1_500.gif
"WHY DON'T YOU CALL YOUR FRIENDS YOU KNOW THE ONES YOU HELP ALL THE TIME" .... :mindblown:"my phones dead and i don't know anyones number" "SOOO.. THEY HAVE YOUR NUMBER WHEN THEY NEED HELP".... i:dwillhuh: just stopped talking after that... in the end my dad comes fixed the truck and we got home in time for family feud.

Last edited:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Story Time!!

Okay so yesterday my mom asked me to driver her to her appointments so i did thinking it would be a nice simple afternoon right? WRONG.
This all takes place after the appointments. 1st we went to target got some stuff and went to check out. i'm standing in line and this woman is breathing (it could have been coughing or wheezing actually) down my neck. Like i could literally feel the puffs of breath on my neck... i wanted to choke her. she was like
tumblr_mqfbyebcfI1sys9poo1_400.gif

Anyways we got in the truck and left half way home this cop almost slams his car into us going at least 70 mph. my first thought was:why: "damn this cop is about to pull me over and give me a ticket for him almost hitting us" but he just keeping is jolly self on the rode which was fine by me. Okay half way home the battery light starts blinking like it lost it's shyt so i called my dad (he's a mechanic) and he said you need to get home ASAP. i'm like okay:obama: i'm 6 miles away we can make it....NOPE the dashboard decided to shut completely off like i was stilll driving but ifk how fast i was going. so i pull over because i thought the car would shut off soon... but no my mom was like keeep going and see how far we make it.:snoop:.. okay.. 4 miles left the car shuts off and she starts screaming "WHY AREN'T YOU PRESSING THE GAS GO GOGO" i'm like maaa the car is completely off and i'm trying to pull over safely with a locked steering wheel and no god damn brakes going 45mph.... ANYWAYS we ended up on a sideways hill and it was hot as hell so i rolled my window down but it stopped like half was... then it started fukking raining cats and dogs.
images
.. my dad is on the way but was at least 35 minutes away.. i'm texting my sister telling her what going on but my phone dies.. then my mom says
tumblr_mhqqy7mXMo1qbq6hyo1_500.gif
"WHY DON'T YOU CALL YOUR FRIENDS YOU KNOW THE ONES YOU HELP ALL THE TIME" .... :mindblown:"my phones dead and i don't know anyones number" "SOOO.. THEY HAVE YOUR NUMBER WHEN THEY NEED HELP".... i:dwillhuh: just stopped talking after that... in the end my dad comes fixed the truck and we got home in time for family feud.

im in the process of making a HUGE career change

ill find out in 2mths

Well, hopefully I can go back home after a snake came by & crushed the buildings.