We Need More Black Women Like Her!!!

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Dude, watch the video. It's totally different than what you and @MAKAVELI25 expecting.

I watched it....its 2 mins of my time I'll never get back. Shes just an out-of-touch, self-righteous moralizer, who wants to lecture younger heads over their expressions of sexuality, which are largely harmless. If she were 10 years younger, she'd be twerkin her ass off, like every other female. People always forget when they were young, and liked to push the envelope to have a good time. It aint that serious.

The moral of this story is that white people have ruined twerkin, just like everything else concerning black culture that they get their hands on. Miley Cyrus was the undertaker who arraigned the funeral.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
But she's an attention whore, why feel the need to do all the stupid shyt in the montage at the beginning? Why feel the need to post all her thoughts on YouTube? I'm sure she's not the only chick that feels twerking reflects a lack of self respect, but why did SHE feel the need to post a video about it?

The internet is powerful. Hopefully her message could touch a few girls out here.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I watched it....its 2 mins of my time I'll never get back. Shes just an out-of-touch, self-righteous moralizer, who wants to lecture younger heads over their expressions of sexuality, which are largely harmless. If she were 10 years younger, she'd be twerkin her ass off, like every other female. People always forget when they were young, and liked to push the envelope to have a good time. It aint that serious.

The moral of this story is that white people have ruined twerkin, just like everything else concerning black culture that they get their hands on. Miley Cyrus was the undertaker who arraigned the funeral.

Hopefully her message can help these young girls :snoop:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Hopefully her message can help these young girls :snoop:

There is no helping them. nikkaz need to realize that not every chick is marriage material. There are chicks you settle down/procreate with and there are women you fukk then leave. Ain't that complicated. Weezy said it best, "Can't treat deez hoes like ladies" :manny: