We Need Mel Gibson Back

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just sitting here watching Get the Gringo and was thinking about how we need this dude back in Hollywood. Not necessarily acting since he's old now but even directing. Dude is too talented not to be making movies.

Them Hollywood Jews are blacklisting the shyt outta ole boy

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He's a scumbag but I need some more piff movies. I mean why do I have to suffer cause he's an a$$hole :mjlol:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Nah its not that he's necessarily being black listed, I just think he is mentally unstable now. I mean fukk black people as far as hollywood is concerned...........but don't you dare say anything about the hebrews :ufdup:. True to their stereotype tho they do love money and would welcome him back but he just doesn't have it anymore I think.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Just sitting here watching Get the Gringo and was thinking about how we need this dude back in Hollywood. Not necessarily acting since he's old now but even directing. Dude is too talented not to be making movies.

Them Hollywood Jews are blacklisting the shyt outta ole boy
how quickly we forget that he also told his girl that he hopes "she gets raped by A PACK OF ******S"

fukk this dude

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remembering his secretly recorded phone conversation with his GF/wife/whatever...

How many here would like to be recruited to be part of Mel Gibson's pack of n******?