We in agreement that Brothers in Blood (Mapogo Lions) is the GOAT animal documentary?

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
AKA this is a great documentary, post other good ones in here.

A group of 6 male lions (five of them brothers) who joined almost 10 years ago, and have since dominated one of the wildest parts of South Africa, the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.

The Mapogo were able to control such a large region due to the size of their pack, using intimidation, force and fear. :demonic:

Using ruthless methods such as killing all the male specimens that were in its path. Strategically they eliminated the offspring of the males to make sure that they would not have competitors. :demonic:

They even killed lionesses with whom they could have mated. Not in vain it is calculated that they have killed more than 100 lions throughout their reign. :demonic:

:damn:
5 brothers and a cousin. Taking over territory until they ruled all the land. Vicious as fukk. Killing female lions after they fukked em. Taking over territory and eating all cubs. Its like watching some tribal gang mafioso shyt. Cant think of another documentary that shows the true savagery of nature like this one did. :wow:

full version.

Mr. T :salute:

Last edited:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Bump.

Better than some crime family movies.

Absolutely the goat animal documentary.

2d0d32a37364fdc5bdcbfbf533d83265--fall-awesome.jpg

Before them Lions never moved this deep. They changed the game.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Is this on Netflix?

nope unfortunately not, I found it browsing through exodus on my firestick last summer.

still absolutely worth watching. OP ain't BS'ing. It's that good.

I'm talking when these little dudes were cubs they were hunting buffalo herds. Crazy scene.

poppastoppa

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Crack
Kinky Tail went out like a G :mjcry:.

When they had 5 why they ain't squad up and ride on the northern crew? I guess Mr. T was too busy eating cubs and tryna fukk.:francis:

Slept on them boys from the south and got caught lacking.

Wtf happen to the other one I think Pretty Boy? I read he got caught by them nOrthern boys and caught the beats:francis: