We hollering at women at the gym

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is almost too much for me to bear:whoo:all these fine women doing their glute workouts. It’s been a longstanding rule to not holla at the ladies at the gym, but I scooped one back in 2011, an Asian joint:win:but ever since then it’s been dry:mjcry:

Only makes sense if I want a female who works out to shoot my shot there, bc none of these birds in the club workout:flabbynsick:
Do y’all take that risk or just keep it moving while you out there

Daps
If yall don't work out you gotta run into the broad...

The gym is a sanctuary imo..

It's like dealing with a joint in your building or block..

Its just bad energy too close to home

yep. I had some bad tings scoping me at the gym and I was tempted..... but what if we don't vibe and then I gotta run into her every time I go to the gym after that?

:francis:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
yep. I had some bad tings scoping me at the gym and I was tempted..... but what if we don't vibe and then I gotta run into her every time I go to the gym after that?

Thats why you get a sidepiece gym membership. Get your pump at your real gym, then go to the fukk around gym. shyt doesn't work out, disappear for a few weeks... at a Planet Fitness thats probably enough time for someone to stop coming :dead:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
These Gyms and MMA Gym I train at for The Arts and Weights, These Women's:ohlawd:

So much thickness, wearing Yoga Pants and when I train MMA those women doing Muay Thai:noah:

Or the BJJ Women after Class start peeling off they GI and change into their Yoga tops and shorts:noah: and they all thick

Last edited:
Daps
I wouldn't. But if the temptation is stronger than your reps you gotta get your steph on :creepsteph:

a breh had some straight up dimes giving me that stare several times

one I could tell was a lil salty cause I did strike up a convo with her and got her name and found out a lil bit about her background. We were working out in the same area. Then she abruptly left to go to the other side of the gym to get on a machine

I was like :manny: and since I had just finished my workout, I jetted

next time I saw her, she was borderline giving me the :gucci:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
a breh had some straight up dimes giving me that stare several times

one I could tell was a lil salty cause I did strike up a convo with her and got her name and found out a lil bit about her background. We were working out in the same area. Then she abruptly left to go to the other side of the gym to get on a machine

I was like :manny: and since I had just finished my workout, I jetted

next time I saw her, she was borderline giving me the :gucci:

It's tricky. I feel like you gotta get everything 1st time you see em cause who knows when next time yyre going to see them will be

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws

This is true. I try to keep my gym experience as stress free as possible because it’s the place I come to work shyt out physically and sometimes psychologically