We have the Xbox 360 4GB Console with the Kinect bundle... need to mod it fellas

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you guys help me with modding this bytch... I just want to be able to back up, install, and play my games. My younger cousins came out this weekend and scratched the fukk out of 3 of our games. I don't really play online on the Xbox, but I'd like to maintain at least the ability to update the games with any released patches.

So here's a couple of question (and I'm sure I'll have more later):

1. Can I switch out the hard drive with a larger one? If so, would any hard drive work? I'm assuming I would need to edit said hard drive with a specific boot sector.

2. I've read about needing/preferring a specific DVD-ROM drive... can I get some details on that as well as how can I confirm what I have.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Can you guys help me with modding this bytch... I just want to be able to back up, install, and play my games. My younger cousins came out this weekend and scratched the fukk out of 3 of our games. I don't really play online on the Xbox, but I'd like to maintain at least the ability to update the games with any released patches.

So here's a couple of question (and I'm sure I'll have more later):

1. Can I switch out the hard drive with a larger one? If so, would any hard drive work? I'm assuming I would need to edit said hard drive with a specific boot sector.

2. I've read about needing/preferring a specific DVD-ROM drive... can I get some details on that as well as how can I confirm what I have.

we don't support this type of fukkery at the coli!!!

please leave!