we have no Friends and black defeatist, confused non black sex

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
dope points, i posted because many of you been making these same points.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Edit your thread title, breh. We don't use c00n in thread titles in The Root; trying to move away from those terms and promote progressive discussion.
You edit it , if calling it what it is damages your sensibilities.

I would do it, but it's a perfect and proper term , that people understand, that describes those blacks that actively work against us in varies ways and mediums.

This is a site that a poster is threating to harm black women offline.... and didn't get banned but poster were banned for clowning hispanic mods. So miss me with all the BS.

And fyi.....

Damn near everyone who does anything progressive For Us uses terms like that either in public or private.

Peace.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

I would do it, but it's a perfect and proper term , that people understand, that describes those blacks that actively work against us in varies ways and mediums.

This is a site that a poster is threating to harm black women offline.... and didn't get banned but poster were banned for clowning hispanic mods. So miss me with all the BS.

And fyi.....

Damn near everyone who does anything progressive For Us uses terms like that either in public or private.

Peace.
What are you talking about a poster threatened to harm a black woman offline? When did this happen? Why are you acting like this is some common knowledge thing? If you had a problem with a post or thread, why didn't you just @ me like everyone else does? Its real easy to solve a problem in this subforum breh, but you gotta hit me and @Theraflu up

And to your original point, the reason why we are moving away from that word is because the coli does not know what it means or how to use it, so its being ignorantly used here.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What are you talking about a poster threatened to harm a black woman offline? When did this happen? Why are you acting like this is some common knowledge thing? If you had a problem with a post or thread, why didn't you just @ me like everyone else does? Its real easy to solve a problem in this subforum breh, but you gotta hit me and @Theraflu up

And to your original point, the reason why we are moving away from that word is because the coli does not know what it means or how to use it, so its being ignorantly used here.
everything is ignorantly used.

i don't throw it out often, and i use it properly. and that other stuff i was talking about is in TRL so that why i didn't @ you all.

anyway......
media c00n :
11150839_875333082534658_1788170681883450027_n.jpg

political pawn Micheal steal type c00n:
Peterson-Show.jpg

A non c00n.... revolutionary who addressed all this shyt ( black feminist, c00ns, sell outs, New Blacks, ETC ........) Even before these terms were popular or known...

tumblr_m6raicvnvc1qgfbgio1_1280.jpg

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Couldn't even last 10 minutes, stopped at 8:36.

Dude just really rubs me the wrong way, and not on some catch all phrasing of "your afraid the harsh truth" but he seriously comes off as fallacious.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

And fyi.....

Peace.

You mean at @AntiVenom