We got Coli refugees out here and the mods doing the Will Smith meme

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Several users have been locked out of their accounts due to them not getting password reset emails. I got multiple people in the Arcadium discord saying they are locked out as well. There's already been a thread in Event Staff but it seems to be ignored/buried so I'm posting here to get more visibility. There's no other way for these people to reach out for help

@Barnett114 @hex @MikelArteta @Black @Rarely-Wrong Liggins Help our fallen soldiers brehs:sadcam:

Regular Developer

โšก
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
On one hand that sucks

On the other hand

Build the Coli Wall!
And make the password losers pay for it!

111729013.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Several users have been locked out of their accounts due to them not getting password reset emails. I got multiple people in the Arcadium discord saying they are locked out as well. There's already been a thread in Event Staff but it seems to be ignored/buried so I'm posting here to get more visibility. There's no other way for these people to reach out for help

@Barnett114 @hex @MikelArteta @Black @Rarely-Wrong Liggins Help our fallen soldiers brehs:sadcam:

It has nothing to do us breh. Brook is the only one that can do anything related to passwords and he's ghost. He still owns the site but he ain't posted here in like 2 years and he hadn't responded to PMs from me in like a year and a half. Nobody knows what's going on with him, he has zero communication with us.

Fred.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
It has nothing to do us breh. Brook is the only one that can do anything related to passwords and he's ghost. He still owns the site but he ain't posted here in like 2 years and he hadn't responded to PMs from me in like a year and a half. Nobody knows what's going on with him, he has zero communication with us.

Fred.
All joking aside I hope breh is okay. I kinda figured it was out of yโ€™all control I thought something like that would be linked to an automatic system.

๐Ÿ‘ผ
๐Ÿ˜‡

RehReh

๐Ÿ–คGhettoDolly๐Ÿ–ค
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

Fred.

Bumboclaat

We are in Coli Purgatory ๐Ÿฅฒ

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps
Cats should use keyloggers/password managers