"We believe in generations"

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbots celebrating another “victory” :laff:
It's not even a victory it's just an unspinable L for y'all.

Sony stan was pressing hard about generations and only available on playstation and how gamepass was trash.

While Sony told y'all one thing and is doing another.

When exclusives start dropping I'm sure it'll be a ton of goal post moving." About time, now I can get one, I use to have a 360"

But these L's...

You just gotta hold:wow:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
PSB: How does PS4 factor into PlayStation Studios’ development vision? Is it still a focus internally for future game development?

Hermen: It very much is. You can’t build a community of over 110 million PS4 owners and then just walk away from it, right? I think that’d be bad news for fans of PS4, and frankly not very good business.

Where it makes sense to develop a title for both PS4 and PS5 — for Horizon Forbidden West, the next God of War, GT7 — we’ll continue looking at that. And if PS4 owners want to play that game, then they can. If they want to go on and play the PS5 version, that game will be there for them.

That being said, it’s also very important to have showpieces for PS5, hence the development of Returnal and Ratchet that are exclusive to PS5.

--------
For some reason the whole quote isn't being posted and I can't quite out my finger on it :jbhmm:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not even a victory it's just an unspinable L for y'all.

Sony stan was pressing hard about generations and only available on playstation and how gamepass was trash.

While Sony told y'all one thing and is doing another.

When exclusives start dropping I'm sure it'll be a ton of goal post moving." About time, now I can get one, I use to have a 360"

But these L's...

You just gotta hold:wow:
Ratchet comes out next week breh. What is the L?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Difference between a cross gen Microsoft game vs a cross gen Sony game
960x0.jpg

Horizon-Forbidden-West-Gameplay-Reveal.jpg

:russ:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My man had to warm em up with a pre press release:mjlol:

There will definitely be a 20 page thread on that place about it, considering how sensitive those weirdos are.

As bad as the console warring gets here, I much rather read through it than read a thinkpiece of how a gay cow is a problematic character from the oversensitive, entitled ass buffoons at that "place".