We All Agree Biggie Is A Better MC Than Rick Cops Right?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
:comeon:

I was reading the other thread and it almost sounded like a few people actually thought Ricky was better at rapping than Big.

Sidenote: Why did Ross start rapping about being a coke lord in the 2000s. That's not even necessary in todays world. Or how come Jay-Z still talks about slangin like he's Al Bundy. He's accomplished so much and could speak on anything and us stans would still vibe with it. Instead a multi-millionaire encourages kids to sell dope and fukk up their lives. Maybe I'm being naive, school me.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
If you think Officer Ricky is better than The Notorious B.I.G himself then you don't have any respect for the genre of Hip Hop. None at all. None whatsoever. Either that or you're on bath salts.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Ross is aight. He's a watered down Biggie for this YMCMB generation.

Real heads know about Biggie's legacy. He's got so many quotables it's not even funny.

Life After Death is basically the formula a lot of rappers have been following for over a decade now.

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
lol @ Rick Cops. thats the most creative one yet.

As for the OP; its not the most outlandish comparison ever, and its probably not as much of a gap as you think. There are things Ross does that Biggie didnt and vice versa, its all subjective.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
lol @ Rick Cops. thats the most creative one yet.

As for the OP; its not the most outlandish comparison ever, and its probably not as much of a gap as you think. There are things Ross does that Biggie didnt and vice versa, its all subjective.

I don't hear anything close to Big when I listen to Ross, I'm not that familiar Ross's music. Examples.

Big is smooth with his, it's like his voice is just another instrument in the song. Ross is more heavy with the the flow and it sounds like he just drops haymakers on a beat. It's like he puts more emphasis on the delivery than the lyrics.