WD - easystore® 8TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive. On Sale for $159.00

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Doing my best to stay away from them big bytches with the power supplies and all that shyt 'cause I find they lull you into a state of complacency and then up and die on you at the worst moments.

I mean, all hard drives die and it's up to you to back up your shyt....but ever since I been fukking with the regular flat usb joints at 2tb a pop, :camby: to them shyts. But do you.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That shyt it a good deal. But yeah, those powered externals do die. WD/HGST make the best HDD, but I've had 2 WD externals die on me. I back up everything twice, from docs to music (music being the main thing). Thank god for one drive. I'll never lose my docs at all. Still, I need to back up a great deal of shyt, music- and game-wise. I might pick one up. :jbhmm:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
That shyt it a good deal. But yeah, those powered externals do die. WD/HGST make the best HDD, but I've had 2 WD externals die on me. I back up everything twice, from docs to music (music being the main thing). Thank god for one drive. I'll never lose my docs at all. Still, I need to back up a great deal of shyt, music- and game-wise. I might pick one up. :jbhmm:

Its using 8tb red drives

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Its using 8tb red drives
I have red WD that have fukked up on me. There's always a fail rate. The portables seem more reliable than the powered ones. That's why I keep a backup of everything on a portable and place it in a fireproof safe

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I have red WD that have fukked up on me. There's always a fail rate. The portables seem more reliable than the powered ones. That's why I keep a backup of everything on a portable and place it in a fireproof safe

I was planning on using this only for the PS4, do portables support sata?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm not really sure. But you gotta get the best, so it doesn't fail on you. Luckily, all you're PS4 games (minus PT) can be downloaded again. If it was for docs, pics, etc., I would get a black WD (that's the best of the best)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
never mind. I just looked at your link and it's black. I recommend buying it. It's outrageously cheap for an 8tb, black, WD external

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just bought it. A black external 8tb for under $200. No reason not to buy it. I'm gonna back up my entire computer on that shyt (I use 2tb for music, pictures and docs and 6tb for games)

Thanks for the heads up :salute:

Last edited: