WB Montreal was making a Damian Wayne/ Batman Beyond Inspired game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Which was supposed to be a follow up to Arkham Knight….now they are making suicide squad :francis:

Edit—-

It was rebooted into Gotham Knights

Game was supposed to be a follow up to Arkham Knight, taking place in the near future with a battered down Batman, and have his son, Damian Wayne take up the mantle. It would've drawn inspiration from the Batman Beyond stories including some of his villains. It was rebooted into Gotham Knights after shake ups at WB Montreal sometime in 2017.

Brehs….they got batman looking like kratos :damn:

FDt88IrXEAQmxI0

I guess the game would have start out with old Bruce still trying to be batman, hence the beard and leg bracers/equipment, and him getting his ass beat by some small time goons like Batman Beyond.

In comes Terry/Damian to take up the mantel in the high tech suit.

Last edited:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
future gotham has never really been good apart from batman beyond
Damian would not be good solo even with Bruce as his alfred
Gotham Knights is a better concept on paper

Bruce could easily just build a high tech suit and keep doing it until he dies mind you
Hell in the comics there are stories where he has cloned himself and trained his clones sort of like how he does with terry in batman beyond

The true loss from the future stories is that all his iconic villains will be gone or be second tier replacements of the iconic villains

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
future gotham has never really been good apart from batman beyond
Damian would not be good solo even with Bruce as his alfred
Gotham Knights is a better concept on paper

Bruce could easily just build a high tech suit and keep doing it until he dies mind you
Hell in the comics there are stories where he has cloned himself and trained his clones sort of like how he does with terry in batman beyond

The true loss from the future stories is that all his iconic villains will be gone or be second tier replacements of the iconic villains

I like the idea it poses that Gotham will remain the same, regardless of how many times Batman puts dangerous criminals behind bars, but eventually what happens when there’s no batman? Batman is mortal, crime isn’t.

But yeah, losing the iconic rogues kinda kills a lot of it.

Part of me really thinks this was scrapped is because they wanted to push the multiplayer/service aspect of future games.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Might as well have been a Beyond game. I don't get why some ppl have such a hard-on for Damian tbh, he's insufferable in like 9 out of 10 of his apperances. Basically a young batman with an ego and shyt attitude most of the time.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Which was supposed to be a follow up to Arkham Knight….now they are making suicide squad :francis:

Edit—-

It was rebooted into Gotham Knights

Brehs….they got batman looking like kratos :damn:

FDt88IrXEAQmxI0

I guess the game would have start out with old Bruce still trying to be batman, hence the beard and leg bracers/equipment, and him getting his ass beat by some small time goons like Batman Beyond.

In comes Terry/Damian to take up the mantel in the high tech suit.

A futuristic Blade Runner gritty type of Batman Beyond would look insanse:mindblown:The Joler gang, Rahs still around, Freeze, the splicers, Blight, the Soundwave villain I forgot his name, the Royal Flush Gang, maybe scrap Damien and just do a full on Terry McGinnis story :damn::damn:Batman Beyond is beyond overdue. The different suit designs and that bearded up Batman looks dope:damn::damn:One of the suit features could be a cape and capeless version :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to just start over and make a new type of batman game, arkham knight was the peak, I don't wanna see anybody copy rocksteady anymore

the gotham knights game looks like hot trash

They need the full open world gotham, where you can drive into the batcame and leave, and have to drive the batmobile into the city, or fly the batwing or take the bat boat

needs to be daytime missions has bruce wayne because batman can't operate during the day, of him doing detective work, buying real estate, visit lucis fox on wayne tower to upgrade his equipment like dark night make it like a tutorial on how to use your new equipment etc

The same ol shyt ain't gonna work this time

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
They need to just start over and make a new type of batman game, arkham knight was the peak, I don't wanna see anybody copy rocksteady anymore

the gotham knights game looks like hot trash

They need the full open world gotham, where you can drive into the batcame and leave, and have to drive the batmobile into the city, or fly the batwing or take the bat boat

needs to be daytime missions has bruce wayne because batman can't operate during the day, of him doing detective work, buying real estate, visit lucis fox on wayne tower to upgrade his equipment like dark night make it like a tutorial on how to use your new equipment etc

The same ol shyt ain't gonna work this time
:jbhmm:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
yeah I remember people talking about this a year after arkham knight came out
people were so sad there wasn't a secret easter egg like the others so they were starving for content. even though they said it was the last one.
I would play this but i'm not interested in gotham knights
great series though

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yeah I remember people talking about this a year after arkham knight came out
people were so sad there wasn't a secret easter egg like the others so they were starving for content. even though they said it was the last one.
I would play this but i'm not interested in gotham knight
great series though

Yeah, conceptually speaking this is far more interesting than Gotham knights. I’m still interested in suicide squad now that I know Brainiac is involved