WB/DC Biz: #1 movie in the world, #1 album in the world, #1 in comic sales, #1 in Blu Ray/digital

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What a time to be a fan of DC. Suicide Squad is tearing up the box office. The soundtrack is #1 on the billboard, though I personally wouldn't listen to much off of it. Batman v. Superman has been KILLING the Blu Ray and digital sales game. Four weeks straight.

And then there's the launch of Rebirth which took DC to #1 this month in sales but more importantly Rebirth has been a great read. Johns and them are off to a brilliant start with this. I hope to see some crossover now with Johns named as the top executive in their film department. Really get the film division rolling along with some of these new Rebirth stories

:ohlawd:

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
DC Rebirth have been great so far. I've been enjoying Detective Comics,Action Comics,and the The Flash. Which are bi weekly so I'm eating every other week.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
What a time to own stock in the company. :leon:

I do love that Squad is a big hit at the box office despite critics & websites continuously shytting on it though. :russ: What I hear from FANS is that it's good. Gonna go find out for myself next week.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I do love that Squad is a big hit at the box office despite critics & websites continuously shytting on it though. :russ: What I hear from FANS is that it's good. Gonna go find out for myself next week.

I didn't even like SS as much as I thought I would it had it's problems but as a summer action flick it's enjoyable. Critics don't hold weight anymore. People hop on twitter and say fukk critics every other film that comes out :mjlol:

Yeah, I did forget Killing Joke is doing well also.

@Young Bishop Nightwing, Suicide Squad, Red Hood, Super Girl, Birds of Prey, Green Lanterns, I'm feasting over here. I probably won't collect them all but I'm tryin 'em all out and so far everything is cooked crack

:obama:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Approaching 600M worldwide and counting.... and that's WITHOUT that China gross! :salute:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
BTAS_Harlequinade_3.gif