Wattstax Appreciation

SanfordMan75

Rich Takin Ova Fo Now!
Daps
Reppin
Peoria, Illinois
:pryor1
yo have no fear,rich muthaphukkin pryor is here on ol' fred's profile to bring u a classic event known as wattstax from 1973 so enjoy da goodness from all da good peeple of stax records includin yours truly at da time:wow: enjoy da 40th Anniversary of Wattstax my peeples!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
When I was a kid, my pops used to show me all these old flicks like The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh, Black Caesar, 3 The Hard Way.

One day he popped Wattstax in the vcr....

a lil nikka was :krs: The music was fire. It was cool to actually see all the artists my dad used to play on the stereo. lol I thought it was dope how they let the brothas & sistas speak to show what was on the people's mind back then. It wasnt all about the music.

But Pryor had me like :whoo: nikka had me mesmerized. He was spittin the real in that shyt too. Dude became bigger than life to me after that.

Good drop homie. :salute:

SanfordMan75

Rich Takin Ova Fo Now!
Daps
Reppin
Peoria, Illinois
When I was a kid, my pops used to show me all these old flicks like The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh, Black Caesar, 3 The Hard Way.

One day he popped Wattstax in the vcr....

a lil nikka was :krs: The music was fire. It was cool to actually see all the artists my dad used to play on the stereo. lol I thought it was dope how they let the brothas & sistas speak to show what was on the people's mind back then. It wasnt all about the music.

But Pryor had me like :whoo: nikka had me mesmerized. He was spittin the real in that shyt too. Dude became bigger than life to me after that.

Good drop homie. :salute:

:pryor1
yo its rich pryor & thanks fo da props u gave me & da event!:win: