WatchMojo: 10 Most Disappointing Video Games of The Decade (So Far)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Where starfield? :jbhmm:
Redfall shouldnt be on there. Ppl lost hope in that once it was revealed at the game show or w/e it was a 1 v 4 game or whatever that hell it was. Ppl saw Arkane and thought it was gonna be a nice game. Reveal showed Bethesda was forcing them to make bullshyt to chase a trend.
Skull and Bones shouldnt be on there because that was always gonna be trash. It had a horrible development cycle. They reset everything and started from scratch a couple of times. I think if they didnt owe the singapore government or w/e, they wouldve just straight cancelled it instead of pushing it out.

I still dont know how Ubisoft fumbled the pirate shyt so hard. Just take the pirate shyt from Black Flag, ubisoft it up and there you have it, a new franchise.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Redfall shouldnt be on there. Ppl lost hope in that once it was revealed at the game show or w/e it was a 1 v 4 game or whatever that hell it was. Ppl saw Arkane and thought it was gonna be a nice game. Reveal showed Bethesda was forcing them to make bullshyt to chase a trend.
Skull and Bones shouldnt be on there because that was always gonna be trash. It had a horrible development cycle. They reset everything and started from scratch a couple of times. I think if they didnt owe the singapore government or w/e, they wouldve just straight cancelled it instead of pushing it out.

I still dont know how Ubisoft fumbled the pirate shyt so hard. Just take the pirate shyt from Black Flag, ubisoft it up and there you have it, a new franchise.

Who would have ever thought Arkane making a vampire game would be such a trash fire the studio would shut down

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

starfield is bethesda...thats sanskrit for polarizing

redfall tho, sheesh