WATCHING THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Throughout these years has convinced me of one thing...

7/10 of these "alpha males" are emotional POOSSIES for real...

"oooh, I miss my mommy," "oooh, I miss my girlfriend/wife and blah blah"

It's like DMX inferred in his interview after that "Iniya Save My Life" thing, at the end of the day the dudes who claim to be the "hardest" just want to be huuged, and be treated like babies...

I was in a boarding school in South Africa, because it was so far away and cell phones were not that popular back then, I only got to see my parents when they dropped me off at the beginning of the semester, and when they came to get me at the end...

No crying...No calling home complaining to mommy...I adjusted to the environment and did what I was sent there to do...

Get good grades...

In my opinion that's how a man behaves...A man takes control of what's put in front of him with whatever means he has at his disposable...No crying to mommy and daddy about "this is so tough blah blah"

It's easy to act physically tough, mental toughest is where the true test strengths lies...

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
It's easy to act physically tough, mental toughest is where the true test strengths lies...

Being physically tough isn't easy but yeah being mentally tough is definitely where the true test is.

There are plenty of fighters with all the physical skills needed to be great but just don't have that mental toughness. Zab Judah is a good example imo.