Watching Higher Learning makes me realize just how much Tyra Banks has fallen off

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I just watched that movie and I didn't even clue in that it was her until she starts yelling @ Malik about what's wrong with him.

I had a hard time recognizing her because she was so damn sexy back then.. It was off the chain :wtf::damn::gladbron::whoo::manny::deadrose:

From this:

tyra-banks_l.jpg

To this:

banks0508.jpg

Hate it had to be her :to:

Y'all might argue she looks better now but she looking a bit like plastic these days :to:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
3-star thread cuz I feel u, but nooooot a whole lot. :aicmon:

She was OH SOHH BAAAAAD in Higher Learning tho. :noah: I was just watching it a couple weeks ago.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: I watched that movie a couple weeks ago and noticed how extra regular she looked and how they had to ugly her up a little bit....neither of those pics wuz Tyra in her prime....when she wuz appearin in them Victoria Secrets ads:noah: and gettin killed by Michael Myers she wuz untouchable.

Daps
If you black, at one point in time miss banks should had been the badest chick to you. she mos def ain't been the same since chris webber dogged her and ran her to white men. But you either gay or gay to not think tyra wasnt attractive in the 90s