Watching comic book movies with people who know nothing about the lore/bandwagoners UNAPPRECIATION!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Just watched Infinity War (no spoilers) and one of my boys asked "Where was Captain America? " after the film:dwillhuh:

I'm like, "are you fukking serious? ":gucci:

Dudes like, "yeah where was he?"

I point to him in the poster and I'm like "didn't you see this guy in the movie? :what:"

He's like, "Oh, the guy with the beard? :ohhh:. Didn't he say his name was Steve something? Where was his shield and what happened to That Winter Soldier guy?? :patrice:"

Me: :scust:

And I already know people are gonna be all types of heated due to the lack of Black Panther scenes in this movie

I'm not even a comic book reader but I fukking despise bandwagoners :childplease:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Wifey coming with me at lunch tomorrow.

She already know the deal :birdman:

No questions until I fully digest what Ive seen

giphy.webp

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I swear I go apeshyt with fairweather fans who has NO knowledge of the lore.... :scust:

Its like when lebron went to miami then everyone was out there jockriding them... :snoop:

How you going to a Marvel movie and not know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of what's going on!!!???:dwillhuh:

Catch up with the movies you slow muthafukkas...

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
i enjoy schoolin/explainin to the absentminded Marvel/DC movie goer's who get lost on the comic origin of the plot/story line.....don't interrupt as i'm watchin of course and i'll be happy to answer any questions afterwards....shyt sometimes i learn new things myself and research after the flick too..:manny:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
lol @ bandwagoners....they are making these movies with the goal of earning a billy apiece. you don't get there if only comic books nerds/enthusiasts are the ones to watch :camby:

It's not that. If you are a casual, don't ruin it for the fans by asking questions during the time. If this is your first movie, don't be asking "Who that" or "why don't they like him" "what did he do" every time someone pops on the screen.

Like BP-goers asking "who killed his father" "what are they talking about that happened a week ago" all while we're trying to enjoy.

Enjoy the movie for as it is.