Watching a mini-doc about the rise of Ozempic in Hollywood and influencer circles and…

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought everyone was so safe and researched on the drugs that the evil big pharma companies try to make us put into our bodies :jbhmm:

You telling me we still fighting over the “vax” but laughing at Ozempic abuse lol

Make it make sense please

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
People are full of shyt breh

Ozempic benefits a mfers outsides with that comes renown and prestige so of course people gonna ignore the negatives to reap the benefits of the positives

another reason this health craze shyt is no different than when mfers use to trick off at the club, buy the best whip etc same vanity, just more exclusive

a Vaccine is boring

simple as that.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You telling me we still fighting over the “vax”
How the fukk anyone fighting over a Vax that hasn't been required in over 2 years. :dead: Mafukkas don't even advertise that the Vax is available still.

You just mad for nothing. :mjlol:

Daps
I think they need to be taking smaller doses. Most people shouldn't be losing over 100 lbs in less than 6 months

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk anyone fighting over a Vax that hasn't been required in over 2 years. :dead: Mafukkas don't even advertise that the Vax is available still.

You just mad for nothing. :mjlol:
Are you under a rock my G?

Every athlete or celeb that dies there are 10000 people still saying the vax did it or commenting about what it will do to people in the future